Admob Zero Impressions in iOs apps

quimacama

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have detected that in some countries the performance of admob is not good. I have over 5000 requests per day, with a 40% match rate and Zero impressions.
Anyone else feels the same?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe they play your game a while before it could fetch an ad and was this right before they ended playing?

but that's a coincidense that this would happen for everyone so you would have atleast some impressions.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There must be a problem with showing the ad because you get %40 match for requests but if you have zero imporessions than it means ad is not being shown. what is the code you are using , are you sure it is correct ?
I have detected that in some countries the performance of admob is not good. I have over 5000 requests per day, with a 40% match rate and Zero impressions.
Anyone else feels the same?

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think ios users can disable ads but then I would expect that it would block the loading of ads aswell.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think ios users can disable ads but then I would expect that it would block the loading of ads aswell.
also it seems impossible for all ios users to block the ads so impressions are 0

quimacama

Licensed User
Longtime User
There must be a problem with showing the ad because you get %40 match for requests but if you have zero imporessions than it means ad is not being shown. what is the code you are using , are you sure it is correct ?

The code is correct, because the ads are showing in another countries, I follow this thread
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/iadmob.47319/#content

The problem is that although I have many requests are not shown, and when I say many I mean a loooooooot. :-(
I have written to google admob and they have replied that they will study the case.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
as you probably know there's a difference between a request and a fill. sometime you need 10+ requests before you even get an ad/fill.

but 0 impressions on probably thousands of fill matches is indeed suspecious.