Share My Creation Amazing CRM : Source For Sale

Hello,

Back at it again,
We are more than happy to announce that coming very next week are releasing our new project

Amazing CRM App
Preview.JPG

The app consists on the following :
1- Clients Information
2- Leads Information
3- Calendar & Meetings
4- Calls & Call back Summary
5- Clients Visits and Summary
6- Resources Files & presentations to be ready for share to any client
7- Clients Locations on google maps / able to view / edit or add a new client on the map and able to navigate to the client's location
8- Able to share client's information with anyone
9- Able to generate invoices and save them
10- Able to add reminders to call/visit/meetings

The App is amazing as well with many many features.

Attached the App UI

It's coming Next week,

The app Source price is : 80$
fs-payment1 (1).png

*Once you send the payment you will receive an email from our partner FastSpring which contains the source codes.

Splash screen + walk though :)

Full App Walk Through :

Thank you for everyone who has purchased the source code, we have sent everyone that pre-purchased the source :)

Attachments

• Preview2.JPG
    Preview2.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1,216
Last edited:

Arzuaga

The developer has another source code to sell in B4J.
Maybe could be a start to you create a backend to the app.

I bought Amazing CRM + ERP System and have already received the code for the ERP System.

Thank you!

Gabino A. de la Gala

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am eagerly awaiting a new version of the program.

Once the necessary libraries were installed and configured, I have compiled it without major problems.

I have detected several problems, but since you say you are in development, I will wait to see how things evolve.

If you want me to tell you what I'm finding around here, don't hesitate to tell me.

By hand, for those who try it for the first time without touching the code, take into account that as it is initially programmed, each time it is started, the database with which it comes by default with the application is overwritten.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am eagerly awaiting a new version of the program.

Once the necessary libraries were installed and configured, I have compiled it without major problems.

I have detected several problems, but since you say you are in development, I will wait to see how things evolve.

If you want me to tell you what I'm finding around here, don't hesitate to tell me.

By hand, for those who try it for the first time without touching the code, take into account that as it is initially programmed, each time it is started, the database with which it comes by default with the application is overwritten.
Hello,

You could stop the database overwritten by disabling the code that does that in the main activity :
Main Activity:
If File.Exists(File.DirInternal,"crmdb.db") Then
            File.Copy(File.DirAssets,"crmdb.db",File.DirInternal,"crmdb.db")
        Else
            File.Delete(File.DirInternal,"crmdb.db")

End If

As for the development, the application is complete, we sell the source code and any modifications you would like you can add them to the source you purchased, when we offer source codes we offer the business functions as for the other functions like turning it to a cloud app or other things you could modify the source the way you like.

and as we always say : if you have any problem or a question you can contact us here or @ : [email protected] and we would happily help you :)

Gabino A. de la Gala

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

You could stop the database overwritten by disabling the code that does that in the main activity :
Main Activity:
        Else

End If

As for the development, the application is complete, we sell the source code and any modifications you would like you can add them to the source you purchased, when we offer source codes we offer the business functions as for the other functions like turning it to a cloud app or other things you could modify the source the way you like.

and as we always say : if you have any problem or a question you can contact us here or @ : [email protected] and we would happily help you :)

What if the code is buggy or apparently incomplete?

Will you solve that or will we be the source buyers who have to solve it?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
        Else

End If

That code says:
If the file exists... ELSE Delete it šŸ˜„
Exactly it's basic knowledge, he was asking about why it keeps resetting, disabling the else stops it so i explained it to him.

sivakrith

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

For the whole of the bundle, (as mentioned in the mail sent to me) I've made payment through paypal. Waiting for the source code. Btw, we see that the mail sent to your mail id is bouncing back. Why ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

For the whole of the bundle, (as mentioned in the mail sent to me) I've made payment through paypal. Waiting for the source code. Btw, we see that the mail sent to your mail id is bouncing back. Why ?
My Apologies but the email provider is having trouble, within 1-2 hours the emails will be back online :)

We have sent you a PM to confirm :)

Thank you,
Saif