Share My Creation Amazing Order Taking App : Source For Sale

Hello every one! :)
as always : back at it again and again ๐Ÿ˜‰
Starting off by thanking erel for making this possible :)

Today i bring an amazing app : Order Taking APP

The App is built in :
1- B4A
2- Asp.net (Back-end)
3- Microsoft SQL database
4- Asp.net Web service

You can use the app for supermarkets, restaurants or any type of business, you can even sell shoes as products !
You can even add promotions !
You can view the order location on google maps
You can control the status of the order
and many other features :)

Demo :
Backend Admin
: http://b4xcode.com/appdemo.html
Back-End Username : Admin
Back-End Password : 123

Android App : http://b4xcode.com/OrderTakingApp.apk

The source code is for sale :)
The sources codes price is : 20$
i know it's very low but i love this community so why not ? ;)

fs-payment1 (1).png

If interested please contact me here or @ : [email protected]

7.png

1611041972802.png

Screenshot_20210117_010724_com.quality.ordertaking.jpg

Screenshot_20210117_010743_com.quality.ordertaking.jpg

Screenshot_20210117_010801_com.quality.ordertaking.jpg

Screenshot_20210117_010826_com.quality.ordertaking.jpg

Last edited:

Kope

Licensed User
just use the notification NB6 (Firebase library) :)

Thanks for the Quick response

Will the notification on the promotion or any other notice be sent from the admin panel?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the Quick response

Will the notification on the promotion or any other notice be sent from the admin panel?
as i mentioned my friend, currently it doesn't have that feature but you could modify it to work that way :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
so beautiful. i like the backend solution a lot. actually, i am learning web design right now because i want to be able to use web backend and b4x together. from what i see is you are using bootstrap and w3 css. very nice!

i am planning to create a dashboard using bootstrap on Atom and use it as a backend tool for my next b4a mobile app. lot of work to do and new stuff to learn but i am making very good progress and the most important thing it is very interesting and i enjoy it :)

keep the good work!

๐Ÿ‘

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
so beautiful. i like the backend solution a lot. actually, i am learning web design right now because i want to be able to use web backend and b4x together. from what i see is you are using bootstrap and w3 css. very nice!

i am planning to create a dashboard using bootstrap on Atom and use it as a backend tool for my next b4a mobile app. lot of work to do and new stuff to learn but i am making very good progress and the most important thing it is very interesting and i enjoy it :)

keep the good work!

๐Ÿ‘
first of all Thank you for your kind words :)

the UI design (html + css + JQuery) is pretty easy, the challenging part is the asp.net (c# or Vb.net ), the back-end you saw was built in asp.net vb :)

if you need any help please let know and i will do my best to help :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if you need any help please let know and i will do my best to help :)

thank you very much. i am at the very beginning so will need to learn much more :)
the challenging part is the asp.net (c# or Vb.net ), the back-end you saw was built in asp.net vb

Do you mean handling the data that are coming from the MySQL database? javascript should also be able to do the work right?
all charts, data read/write, animations, site behaviors should be able to do using javascript too as far as i know.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you mean handling the data that are coming from the MySQL database? javascript should also be able to do the work right?
all charts, data read/write, animations, site behaviors should be able to do using javascript too as far as i know.

The asp.net is used to handle MSSQL + the show the UI design
the asp.net has 2 components :
1- vb or c# (the code behind) meaning it's the code that happens in the background without enabling the user to see for example the connection string to the database or the code when you click a button
2- html design is the UI that the user is able to see

as for the connection using the java script, it's most definitely wrong because when you press (CTRL + U , view page source) you could see the site html source and the javascript will show so your connection string will appear and that will definitely make your site hackable 100%

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
as for the connection using the java script, it's most definitely wrong because when you press (CTRL + U , view page source) you could see the site html source and the javascript will show so your connection string will appear and that will definitely make your site hackable 100%
You can use jquery and/or ajax to call the web service. The browser view source won't show the connection string or business logic.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can use jquery and/or ajax to call the web service. The browser view source won't show the connection string or business logic.
but it will show the function name and that's considered a big flaw and hackable.

the ajax call example :
Ajax:
        type: "POST",
        url: "PayBills.aspx/LoadPayments",
        data: { cod_client: client, page: _page },

The function : PayBills is exposed which means now the hacker know what function you use, and it's really bad to show the functions to the public
Thats why Microsoft invented (Code behind) when they did the asp.net creation

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
but it will show the function name and that's considered a big flaw and hackable.

the ajax call example :
Ajax:
        type: "POST",
        url: "PayBills.aspx/LoadPayments",
        data: { cod_client: client, page: _page },

The function : PayBills is exposed which means now the hacker know what function you use, and it's really bad to show the functions to the public
Thats why Microsoft invented (Code behind) when they did the asp.net creation
You may need to handle the authentication and authorization using session, token and/or API key.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
You may need to handle the authentication and authorization using session, token and/or API key.
The session expires after 20 minutes if there is no activity and resets which means you will lose the information and that's wrong, becuase lets say the user is in the cart screen and didn't press the checkout for 20 minutes, all his information will be lost.

the best solution :
*Using the code behind in asp.net
*User controls in MVC asp.net

:)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The session expires after 20 minutes if there is no activity and resets which means you will lose the information and that's wrong, becuase lets say the user is in the cart screen and didn't press the checkout for 20 minutes, all his information will be lost.

the best solution :
*Using the code behind in asp.net
*User controls in MVC asp.net

:)
Yes, there are pros and cons between both technologies.
To keep session alive, you can use cookie which you can control the lifetime.
You can also use cookie and session to keep the items in the cart. You can also use timer running in the background to send(or backup) the cart items to store in server (may not good solution, I am not sure).

The use of JavaScript is for front-end development and ajax provide better user experience where not whole page is send to or refresh from the server.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, there are pros and cons between both technologies.
on that i 1000% agree :)

You can also use timer running in the background to send(or backup) the cart items to store in server (may not good solution, I am not sure).
Bad solution because you will distroy the server bandwidth + if you want to store as a #Temp table in sql it will lock the sql database because the #Temp will never be droped unless you do the funtion drop table which means you did nothing :)

The use of JavaScript is for front-end development
JavaScript was originally created for the UI experience then they started developing it to try to make a server development language and made a separate language (JQuery) which made it worst lol

and ajax provide better user experience where not whole page is send to or refresh from the server.
you are referring to the post back : the solution is to use Update Panel and it will never refresh the page :)

I started developing web applications asp.net since 2009 and let me tell you it sucks lol, that's why i love the mobile applications development alooooooot more :)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I started developing web applications asp.net since 2009 and let me tell you it sucks lol
I developed since Classic ASP 3.0 if you have heard before (page file ended with .asp extension) then started with ASP.NET with .NET 2.0 using Visual Web Developer (It has not yet name Visual Studio .NET) and it was not free to use. When things evolved started with .NET 4.0, it has become more and more heavier. Personally, I really like Classic ASP (it is very fast) and ASP.NET version 2.0 (it is simple, no aspx.cs.designer) until everything has become a mess today. People criticize PHP spaghetti's code but noone say about C#. Recently I quit because I could no longer stand to maintain those messy C# code and SQL queries written by previous developers.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
By the way, some legacy C# .NET 4.0 code and SQL queries with a lot of #temp tables written by my previous colleagues are even worst than pasta or whatsoever. Those "noodles" are separable but not the code I mentioned which is like a messy knotted rope balls with a timebomb bonded inside together with a dynamite attached on it made by a few amateur bomb makers with different level of skills. Can you imagine how to reverse the code to understand the logic. Not to mention about the simplest documentation in the world which doesn't do any help at all. :mad:
Sorry, for out of topic. :p