Share My Creation Amazing VPN-NordVPN Alternative : Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for us :)

Today we would like to announce the next big thing! :
VPN Server + VPN Client

The System is made in :

1- Server : in B4J
2- Client : in B4A

Server Features (B4J):
1- Limit/Kick any Client/Connection
2- Monitor Data Usage
3- Multiple Encryption Types
4- Dashboard
5- Server information ex: Location, Running time, etc...
The above is shown to the client before connecting to the server
6- Clients Information
7-Etc...

Client Features (B4A):
1- Choose any server
2- Dashboard (Download/Upload monitor)
3- The client is able to Choose/Change servers
4- Client information (Device #, Name, Email, etc...)
5- Auto Reconnect in case the connection is lost
6- Etc...
*Why would you use a VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more. ...

The project will be released within 30 days
Project Price after the release : 150$
Project Price Before the release : 50$ (1 week promotional period)

Payment method : Paypal
Paypal account : [email protected]

Once you send the payment please send us an email ([email protected]) and we will send you the source codes once they are released,

*We will update this post feature by feature so make sure to watch this thread :)

Release date has been updated : 20-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

*Small preview (B4A) :
VPNAlternative.JPG

As always Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Please share the indication to our email ([email protected]) and we will check it out right away.

Thank you,
Saif
Hello,

We have replied to you via email.

The email contains the following :
As the email states :

We will update the project and add b4j client once we release the official project.

Meaning : Today we will release the official project (B4J server + B4A client) after that we will announce a new date for the update to add the B4J client

Thank you,
Saif

*Noting the B4J client will be released only for you because it's a custom purchase and not a mandatory update.

Thank you,
Saif

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
i always fall for this, so the now very late vpn is android only?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i always fall for this, so the now very late vpn is android only?

We were supposed to release it yesterday but we faced a problem with the wrapper so we had to delay it

Also Enough with your negative comments!
send us a message and you will be refunded for the VPN!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
we should appreciate @sfsameer work, because before releasing a project they always check that it's perfect, and if he delays a few days it's just to make it perfect. Thanks Saif, for your work and for your projects useful to all of us

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
we should appreciate @sfsameer work, because before releasing a project they always check that it's perfect, and if he delays a few days it's just to make it perfect. Thanks Saif, for your work and for your projects useful to all of us
Thank you for always encouraging us my dear,

We could release a not working project, or even a working project but full of bugs, but that's not how we work, we always say this : we prefer to delay the release rather than releasing a full of bugs project.

Also the delay is for couple of hours and not weeks or months...

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for always encouraging us my dear,

We could release a not working project, or even a working project but full of bugs, but that's not how we work, we always say this : we prefer to delay the release rather than releasing a full of bugs project.

Also the delay is for couple of hours and not weeks or months...

the 10th of may was actually DAYS! ago!
The refund request sounds great I will ponder it - its the full bundle at $100 and also TVA (that one that never worked at $50!

My comments may seem negative, but they are just the truth!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
the 10th of may was actually DAYS! ago!
The refund request sounds great I will ponder it - its the full bundle at $100 and also TVA (that one that never worked at $50!

1- the release date was yesterday not 10 days again :

2- The refund will be for the VPN only, because you received all the other source codes and you can't expect us to do a refund while you are using them.
2-1 if you can't get them to work then you need to study the code first, that's the only reason we provide source codes and not product ready projects.
2-2 if you face a problem then contact us, what so hard about that?

And most important Point Be more respectful!...

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
1- the release date was yesterday not 10 days again :

2- The refund will be for the VPN only, because you received all the other source codes and you can't expect us to do a refund while you are using them.
2-1 if you can't get them to work then you need to study the code first, that's the only reason we provide source codes and not product ready projects.
2-2 if you face a problem then contact us, what so hard about that?

And most important Point Be more respectful!...

The VPN was $100! as part of a bundle! I dont use the other code as it doesnt work! The only disrespectful person here is YOU!

I have seen you refund other members also so its not just myself with the problems!

:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The VPN was $100! as part of a bundle! I dont use the other code as it doesnt work! The only disrespectful person here is YOU!

I have seen you refund other members also so its not just myself with the problems!

:)
1-Nope the project price : 50$ as it's in the first post
2-until this day we refunded one person and in the end we became friends with and sent us a message stating it wasn't his intent to get a refund

Stop saying lies :)

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
1-Nope the project price : 50$ as it's in the first post
2-until this day we refunded one person and in the end we became friends with and sent us a message stating it wasn't his intent to get a refund

Stop saying lies :)

is it released yet? or do you have more poor excuses?

maybe your getting the code done on fivver?

;-)

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe your getting the code done on fivver?
Such posts are disrespectful. Please don't make such posts.

I'm familiar with @sfsameer work and it is impressive. I understand that you are not satisfied but it doesn't mean that you can use this forum for "shaming".

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

I'm familiar with @sfsameer work and it is impressive. I understand that you are not satisfied but it doesn't mean that you can use this forum for "shaming".
Thank you my dear, and thank for your trust and for believing in us.

Sometimes we delay projects which every client understands that because everyone knows that we never release a project without passing it through our QA team and their report is the most important stage before releasing any project, we received the report, redeveloped the project for the past 24 hours non-stop and now it's ready.

Within 2 hours it will be released to everyone.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
as always, thanks Saif for your fantastic work,
you always release very interesting and functional projects, the delay of a few hours / days is not relevant, the projects are wonderful

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
as always, thanks Saif for your fantastic work,
you always release very interesting and functional projects, the delay of a few hours / days is not relevant, the projects are wonderful
Thank you my dear for your kind words ❤

prbmjr

Licensed User
I'd like to confirm my support and my thanks to Saif and his team for the fantastic work and commitment to all the clients and projects !

I'm totally convinced that all project that have to come will be amazing and the post sales support will be great and very helpfull !!

Saif, please continue with these incredible projects, never give up because of the disrespectful comments of a few !!!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'd like to confirm by support and my thanks to Saif and his team for the fantastic work and commitment to all the clients and projects !

I'm totally convinced that all project that have to come will be amazing and the post sales support will be great and very helpfull !!

Saif, please continue with these incredible projects, never give up because of the disrespectful comments of a few !!!
Thank you very much my dear for your kind words ❤

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

The project has been released and we have sent everyone the source codes via email, in case you didn't receive the source code please do not panic, just send us an email and we will send it to you right away.

*If you need any help send us an email ([email protected]) and we will help you right away.

Screenshots :
B4J VPN Server :

Capture.PNG

*Multiple servers, Websites block list, Clients log (What ever they view or browse) , Clients block list

B4A Client :

Android1.png

Android2.png

*Once it's connected :
Android3.png

*Android system will alert the client that the VPN service is running

Android4.png

*Before Connecting to the B4J VPN Server :
BeforeVPN.png

After connecting the B4J VPN Server :
AfterVPN.png

Thank you,
Saif

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi Erel

apologies but respect is something that is earned rather than just given...

So far i have purchased/donated to

@Erel B4A = excellent - +1000 respect
VLC wrapper = excellent +1000 respect
@alwaysbusy ABM = Excellent +1000 respect
@moster67 Vitamino = Excellent + 1000 respect
@Informatix ProBundle = Excellent + 1000 respect
Ffmpegencoder = Excellent + 1000 respect

And possibly more....

Most expensive purchases
$50 TValter = code looks impressive + 1000 respect
asked for some help got unhelpful belittling comments (no comment from Erel though!?!?!?) - 2000 respect

Bought TValter v2 (a bundle $100) due to TValter seemingly been abandoned due to it being broken (So $50 down!!)
The B4J client seems to work only have one PC so cannot test if it connects to another PC
B4A version doesnt seems work for me due to JRDC2 errors - 2000 respect

VPN - as part of the above bundle due to be released 11/05/2021 no mention on the 11th a few days later I asked and was told i will be refunded and im a liar! - 2000 respect!

I dont want a refund. I dont want to speak to the guy. Just strange that he can go round saying disrespectful comments but we cannot reply to them....

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel

apologies but respect is something that is earned rather than just given...

So far i have purchased/donated to

@Erel B4A = excellent - +1000 respect
VLC wrapper = excellent +1000 respect
@alwaysbusy ABM = Excellent +1000 respect
@moster67 Vitamino = Excellent + 1000 respect
@Informatix ProBundle = Excellent + 1000 respect
Ffmpegencoder = Excellent + 1000 respect

And possibly more....

Most expensive purchases
$50 TValter = code looks impressive + 1000 respect
asked for some help got unhelpful belittling comments (no comment from Erel though!?!?!?) - 2000 respect

Bought TValter v2 (a bundle $100) due to TValter seemingly been abandoned due to it being broken (So $50 down!!)
The B4J client seems to work only have one PC so cannot test if it connects to another PC
B4A version doesnt seems work for me due to JRDC2 errors - 2000 respect

VPN - as part of the above bundle due to be released 11/05/2021 no mention on the 11th a few days later I asked and was told i will be refunded and im a liar! - 2000 respect!

I dont want a refund. I dont want to speak to the guy. Just strange that he can go round saying disrespectful comments but we cannot reply to them....

This will be the last reply to you from our side, because it seems that you have no respect whatsoever so acting like this is okay with you.

1- You didn't ask for help, we sent you a message earlier and what you said was :
1621873250336.png

and your question was on our site is :
1621873268916.png

Clearly you did the following :
1- Posted on our website and didn't send any email which we said to everyone to get support send us an email since day one.

2- You are were a different database from what we announced
3- You didn't even know how to use the MySQL you were using apart from it's even in the official release of the project

*** And even after all of your behavior we sent you :
1621873469432.png

Then we sent you 3 messages after and you still didn't reply, why? because you just want to write bad things that's all, proof :
1621873770281.png

We sent you a lot of messages, basically begged you to give you support and you still didn't reply.

2- How come if it's not working and the code is not working as you say then it's working for everyone else ? one of the clients :

3- The VPN date was adjusted before you even started writing these posts, and every project release date is adjustable according to the project release date.

I just asked erel to either stop the posts on this post or delete the whole posts, because people like you with this type of childish behavior and the disrepect you are giving is unethical and unacceptable

In Short :
1- Learn to respect people and never underrate the work of others.

2- Any further replies, posts from you will not be taken seriously nor into considerations due to your behavior.

Attachments

• 1621873447714.png
    1621873447714.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.