Analog Clock with custom hands

bravotango

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not sure if I understand how Job Offers works but here goes.

I have just started with B4A and have been trying to make an analog clock with custom dial and hands. I have already created this in Eclipse but I have just run into a brick wall. The options seem so limited.

Playing with the AnalogClock example I was able to get the bitmap for the custom dial and second hand working but I see no way of doing the same with the hour and minute hands. Also the face of the standard clock persists over the custom dial.

I can post the code if wanted but just tell me it's impossible guys and I will understand. Like I said it already works with Eclipse so it's not the end of the world.

Bazza

Attachments

• ClockCapture.jpg
    ClockCapture.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 466

MiniDemonic

Licensed User
Longtime User
This post fits better in the questions forum, this part of the forums is for people to hire a coder.

I can't help you with your problem tho. You will get faster and better help in the questions forum :p

bravotango

Licensed User
Longtime User
:signOops:
My apologies. I really did not understand. Thought I could pay for one off help with a solution. So how can I move this question?

bravotango

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Erel. That's amazing. Klaus has already done what I was struggling with. I couldn't get rid of the standard clock dial but Klaus does not use android clock. He has created his own, so this is progress.

Bazza