Android Question android 4.4.4 and the default video recording lib (audio)

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Robert Grimmett, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Robert Grimmett

Robert Grimmett Member Licensed User

I have a 4.4.4 question about the default video recording.. I have already gone through and adjusted my sd card locations and made sure the file/directories are correct. I can save an image using the ezcamera lib and I can write the database file to the directory, however I cannot get the default video recording lib to save to that folder.. actually to save to any folder internal or external unless I use the app alone. the only thing I haven't tried yet is to attempt to save to that applications' folder(once I find it.) and copying the file from there to the folder I need it in. the app ran great on my other phones/tablets until we were forced to move to the note 4. any ideas?

2. Robert Grimmett

Robert Grimmett Member Licensed User

For others that might have this same problem, I have had to ignore the success variable on the recordcomplete and created my own check and move routine. it seems to be storing the video in the root folder (/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tct.vidtest/files) and not in the dated folder (/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tct.vidtest/files/03182015) as the ezcamera lib does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice