Android push notification (C2DM) framework

JATAIDE

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a problem with the program still can not tell if it's something I'm doing wrong. I can successfully register the device and receiving the confirmation message. Sending the message through the send command , indicating successful and with their ID, ​​but do not receive any confirmation on the device. What could it be?

Thank you

JATAIDE

Now I just try on another device and it worked well and possibly ask the help of Erel would be because I already registered my device with various names. this case has created a command to unregister and tried to delete them. I do not know if any name has been registered. What can I do here? thank you

In device IDEOS X5 with Android 2.2.1 the program works the message arrive to the device
In my device Samsung galaxy S whit Android 2.2 the program registes the device with success but it d'ont receive the message

Now I tried to register the device IDEOS X5 with several other names and he receives all the messages correctly. I conclude that the problem is my operating system but do not know what it is.

And finally I tried yet another Samsung mobile phone and it is hard. Is something wrong with the Samsung?

Last edited:

JATAIDE

Licensed User
Longtime User
Problem

In this case, in your opinion Erel, may be some configuration problem, or any application that does not let you receive the message?

few moments later ...

Erel, I just reset the factory parameters in mobile phones and already gives. Should probably be some program I installed that changed in both settings. Anyway thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0