Any App Ideas? free sources :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
I've always enjoyed experimenting to understand how things really work
It would be an honor for me to participate in the testing phase
And I believe, having already tried many other similar systems, I can advise adequately to improve the product
So when can we start?
I will send you a PM right away :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Now that is à good company politics!
Never argue... arguments do not convince people, hands on testing does!
i once read here in the forum in a user signature and it says :
A day without a smile is a day wasted
:)

Magma

Licensed User
+++another idea

already asked... well if someone can insert TAPI at b4x will help alot !

+a SIP/VOIP Server software for b4j that will have IVR, ASR (voice recognition) need much heh, IVR with text to speech...

something like 3cx but more lite :)
about this... actually need to be a REAL compatible SIP (not like a SIP)... with VOIP techniques not just streaming audio-mp3 (that is something we can do here in forum and already share the knowledge)...

and about TAPI... a real TAPI like the Microsoft TAPI v2 v3...

So if you have a destination to import/wrap native java code and sdk... please target to this :)

That is something... will upgrade B4X, b4j, b4a... and hopefully all have a standard library for all that things !!!

sfsameer

Licensed User
about this... actually need to be a REAL compatible SIP (not like a SIP)... with VOIP techniques not just streaming audio-mp3 (that is something we can do here in forum and already share the knowledge)...

So if you have a destination to import/wrap native java code and sdk... please target to this :)

That is something... will upgrade B4X, b4j, b4a... and hopefully all have a standard library for all that things !!!
We will send you a PM regarding this project :)

aeric

Licensed User
we already developed it long time ago and we already have a plan to release the source code next week :)
don't worry we will send you the source for FREE :)

The app is made in :
1- B4A project
2- Asp.net back-end
3- Microsoft SQL Database
4- Sqlite Dtabase
5- Asp.net Web Service
Today is my busy day. Having 3 continuous conference meetings. I had the last meeting on a project related to customer loyalty system. I haven’t decided whether to take up the project. The system not only support member loyalty points but also marketing campaigns and preorder shopping.

amorosik

Licensed User

We also use 3CX as a voip pbx with our software systems, and in the past Voispeed and others
It would be extremely interesting a pbx, such as Asterisk, which speaking 'sip' could interface with telephones, other similar switchboards, Android / iPhone clients, intercoms / intercoms, and other equipment intended for communications.
I think it is a great opportunity for all those who work in information technology to also propose solutions for telephone communications, because the two worlds are now increasingly merging

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Chatting Video/Audio app has been announced :)

aaronk

Licensed User
Here are some of my ideas..

Email Client like Outlook
- Client for iOS and Android (and maybe even for PC)
- Canned responses
- Custom email signatures
- Search emails
- Attach Files
- Star important emails so you can view stared items later on
- Push Notifications when new emails arrive
- Ability to add more than one email address
- Allow the email to be sent from a different email address when composing or replying to emails in case you work with multiple email addresses.
- Schedule emails to be sent
- Save email trail as a PDF so it can be attached to another email
- Print email
- Track emails so you know when a user opens the email (without using send receipts)

ZenDesk / FreshDesk Alternative
- Allow users to email you and for it to create a ticket
- Canned responses
- Web page to create and edit tickets
- B4A/B4i Client APP so you can login with the app to respond to tickets
- Knowledge Base with search
- Push Notifications when new tickets are created
- Allow the end user and agent to view and add to the ticket in the web browser or from an email

Fing Alternative
- iOS and Android app
- Scan IP network range
- Get MAC address of devices
- Get Device name (such as computer name)
- Check what details have changed since last scan
- Traceroute
- Ping device
- Find open ports on device
- Find open ports on WAN IP address
- Distance from WiFi access point
- DNS lookup
- Nmap
- Capture network traffic (like wireshark)
- Speedtest
- Whois Lookup
- IP subnet calculator