Any App Ideas? free sources :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've always enjoyed experimenting to understand how things really work
It would be an honor for me to participate in the testing phase
And I believe, having already tried many other similar systems, I can advise adequately to improve the product
So when can we start?
I will send you a PM right away :)

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
+++another idea

already asked... well if someone can insert TAPI at b4x will help alot !

+a SIP/VOIP Server software for b4j that will have IVR, ASR (voice recognition) need much heh, IVR with text to speech...

something like 3cx but more lite :)

about this... actually need to be a REAL compatible SIP (not like a SIP)... with VOIP techniques not just streaming audio-mp3 (that is something we can do here in forum and already share the knowledge)...

and about TAPI... a real TAPI like the Microsoft TAPI v2 v3...

So if you have a destination to import/wrap native java code and sdk... please target to this :)

That is something... will upgrade B4X, b4j, b4a... and hopefully all have a standard library for all that things !!!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
about this... actually need to be a REAL compatible SIP (not like a SIP)... with VOIP techniques not just streaming audio-mp3 (that is something we can do here in forum and already share the knowledge)...

So if you have a destination to import/wrap native java code and sdk... please target to this :)

That is something... will upgrade B4X, b4j, b4a... and hopefully all have a standard library for all that things !!!
We will send you a PM regarding this project :)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
we already developed it long time ago and we already have a plan to release the source code next week :)
don't worry we will send you the source for FREE :)

The app is made in :
1- B4A project
2- Asp.net back-end
3- Microsoft SQL Database
4- Sqlite Dtabase
5- Asp.net Web Service
Today is my busy day. Having 3 continuous conference meetings. I had the last meeting on a project related to customer loyalty system. I haven’t decided whether to take up the project. The system not only support member loyalty points but also marketing campaigns and preorder shopping.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

We also use 3CX as a voip pbx with our software systems, and in the past Voispeed and others
It would be extremely interesting a pbx, such as Asterisk, which speaking 'sip' could interface with telephones, other similar switchboards, Android / iPhone clients, intercoms / intercoms, and other equipment intended for communications.
I think it is a great opportunity for all those who work in information technology to also propose solutions for telephone communications, because the two worlds are now increasingly merging

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Chatting Video/Audio app has been announced :)

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Here are some of my ideas..

Email Client like Outlook
- Client for iOS and Android (and maybe even for PC)
- Canned responses
- Custom email signatures
- Search emails
- Attach Files
- Star important emails so you can view stared items later on
- Push Notifications when new emails arrive
- Ability to add more than one email address
- Allow the email to be sent from a different email address when composing or replying to emails in case you work with multiple email addresses.
- Schedule emails to be sent
- Save email trail as a PDF so it can be attached to another email
- Print email
- Track emails so you know when a user opens the email (without using send receipts)

ZenDesk / FreshDesk Alternative
- Allow users to email you and for it to create a ticket
- Canned responses
- Web page to create and edit tickets
- B4A/B4i Client APP so you can login with the app to respond to tickets
- Knowledge Base with search
- Push Notifications when new tickets are created
- Allow the end user and agent to view and add to the ticket in the web browser or from an email

Fing Alternative
- iOS and Android app
- Scan IP network range
- Get MAC address of devices
- Get Device name (such as computer name)
- Check what details have changed since last scan
- Traceroute
- Ping device
- Find open ports on device
- Find open ports on WAN IP address
- Distance from WiFi access point
- DNS lookup
- Nmap
- Capture network traffic (like wireshark)
- Speedtest
- Whois Lookup
- IP subnet calculator

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
it would be nice to have a good type report generator JasperReport
and that the generated reports can be used in b4x (b4a, b4j, b4i)

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
See this and we can talk.

I have a similar project that is being used by several clients and it is developed in a client-server environment.

Now they want to migrate various modules of this project to web and mobile applications.

Regards.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't want to boycot the SIP project mentioned above but if anyone only wants to play with B4J <> SIP (3CX) I can give you the mjSIP lib ported by Manfred.

But I couldn't get it 100% working as you can read in the link below but it contained enough working parts for what I needed for my project.

Maybe someone can figure it out why I couldn't call out. (probably a missing pass in the sip invite handling from my end)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I watched on Youtube that new version of Android (probably 11+) has auto caption function. Not sure is it already implemented.

Edit: I think it is not difficult to create one. If you have seen my creation in B4i section, I use Speech Recognition. Then call Google Translate API to translate the text to English.
but can the text be in a language other than that of the recorded audio?