Any App Ideas? free sources :)

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
In order for new entry programmers to catch up faster than expected. Aside making complete project like you have been doing. I will also suggest you make something like:
B4XComponentCode Material Pack
Which will contain simple-simple components codes like: text chat code, audio chat code, video chat code, forum chat code, ads integration code, Google payment code, emailing code, alerting code, searching code, licencing integration code and many more people can suggest from time to time. With this, it will help those new programmers who can not follow voluminous code to quickly use any of these components in their apps. You can have them in b4a, b4i, B4J and web app.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
In order for new entry programmers to catch up faster than expected. Aside making complete project like you have been doing. I will also suggest you make something like:
Which will contain simple-simple components codes like: text chat code, audio chat code, video chat code, forum chat code, ads integration code, Google payment code, emailing code, alerting code, searching code, licencing integration code and many more people can suggest from time to time. With this, it will help those new programmers who can not follow voluminous code to quickly use any of these components in their apps. You can have them in b4a, b4i, B4J and web app.
It's a great idea :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
push notification server (b4j) to b4a and b4i and b4j.
now i am using firebase for that but my own push server would be nice!
It's been released :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
good afternoon, nice app converter from android studio, kotlin to b4a, that would be great, what do you think?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
good afternoon, nice app converter from android studio, kotlin to b4a, that would be great, what do you think?
Hello my dear ♥

it can be done but it will be a very complex project, because creating a converter from a certain language to another can be an endless loop of updates to keep up with a certain library or a certain syntax.

I would suggest using "B4X Simple library compiler", it's really great :)

Last edited:

73Challenger

Licensed User
+1 for the idea of a "Boiler Plate" project that already contains all the "best practices" currently suggested by @Erel and others. Possibly architected to provide the features in individual classes that could be called/commented out/removed from the boiler plate. My feature input would include licensing, APK tampering protection, Google Ads/Subscription etc. among those already mentioned above. As a newb, apk security, anti-copying, anti-tampering is a high priority for me. From what I've read on the forum, it's also a bit of a "Dark Art" :) I have no idea if I'm doing it correctly. It would be such a relief to know I am using the current "best practices" used by the experts here. In addition, a having a best practices "road map" for GP subscription models and ads would be a huge blessing and time saver. No doubt, a "boiler plate" project would be a BIG help for us newbs.

Last edited: