Any Discounts?

Discussion in 'Questions (Windows Mobile)' started by Jonathon, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Jonathon

Jonathon Member

Hello all,

Well, I have been playing with the B4P and I simply love it! The price is not bad but I am disabled and I was wondering if there are any discounts? I like to program for windows which I started with Rapid-Q and then RealBasic but I am not wanting to create Mac or Linux software.

I do want to program for my iPaq 3850, as I have create a software program for those like myself that have multiple medications taken daily for the PC. I like to now make it so those with Pocket PC's can use the software as well. I am so surprized how little I need to do in translating the RealBasic code to B4P.

I have a friend that loves the PC version but also would like a Pocket PC version. He and I have the same problem as the doctors now tell me I don't have much time as my condition is getting worse. All I do besides code is visiting Doctors and Hospitals, which I am sick of. I wanted to take my laptop so I can code while I am in the hospital, and I want to now finish coding in B4P which will be my last programming I will learn.

Anyway, if there is any discounts that anyone knows of, please let me know. Thank you as I would like to get a license for B4P soon so I can be like the rest of you.

Thank you for creating a GREAT compiler!:sign0188:

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Thank you for your this great feedback :)
    Please read the private message I've sent you.

3. Jonathon

Jonathon Member

Erel,

It is my pleasure as your B4P is wonderful and incredibly powerful tool for visually basic coding for the PC and PDA.

Thanks again for creating a great compiler! :sign0188:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice