Share My Creation App developed in b4a collects some basic computer vision algorithms

An android app developed in b4a (thank you very much to Erel!!) collects some basic Computer Vision algorithms. Recognition of colors, segmentation and extraction of shapes, extraction of contours and recognition of shapes:

The implemented algorithms have been used in robotics applications shown here:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hint: now you can play "pari e dispari" (even and odd) with your machines. Next step: "Morra cinese" (stone, paper, scissors)
1581813181693.png

giacomo-italy

Licensed User
Longtime User
[QUOTE = "LucaMs, post: 712015, membro: 51832"]
Suggerimento: ora puoi giocare a "pari e dispari" (pari e dispari) con le tue macchine. Prossimo passo: "Morra cinese" (pietra, carta, forbici)View attachment 88711
[/CITAZIONE]

grazie ottima idea!

giacomo-italy

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, (just for fun) I will destroy humans

Note that... it is much more beautiful and likeable than many wives πŸ˜„

Very very nice. You're right ... the female ones will replace the petulant wives, even the male ones risk making unfair competition to humans ... hopefully not 😁

About this, I have been working for some time on learning algorithms to equip the conversation of the face robot not only on a predefined question and answer scheme, but also allowing a level of learning and sophisticated processing of the contents of the conversation.
Soon I will publish a post on 'share my creation' about it (obviously developed in b4a). Stay tuned;)

Last edited: