Android Question App google play uploading issue

Almog

Licensed User
db9bJ7

Hi,
I created an app which have webview that in it ther is the URL of my website I created with wix.com

I tried to run my app on my phone with the Apk and it worked, but when I tried to upload it to the google play with the google developer console, and I recived this message:

"
After review, היקף, com.almo.apps.hekef, has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates the webviews and affiliate spam policy.

Next Steps

1. Read through the Webviews and Affiliate Spamarticle for more details and examples of policy violations.
  2. Make sure your app is compliant with the Spampolicy and all other policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember that additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
  3. If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, you can sign in to your developer console and submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.
Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this suspension may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

"

I didnt ubderstand this message and what is the problem.

Someone knows why this message sent and what I need to do?

Thanks.