Licensed User
Longtime User
hi

apple has rejected my last app i have uploaded with the following reason:

Aug 7, 2016 at 7:09 PM
From Apple
2. 3 PERFORMANCE: ACCURATE METADATA
Performance - 2.3

Your app has the UIFileSharingEnabled key set to true in the info.plist, but the Documents folder includes files and folders not intended for file sharing.

Next Steps

Please move all files that are not intended for user access via the file sharing feature to another part of your application's sandbox. When file sharing is enabled, the entire Documents folder is used for file sharing.

Next Steps

If your app does not require the file sharing feature, please set the UIFileSharingEnabled key in the Info.plist to false.

Resources

If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:
- complete details of your rejection issue(s)
- screenshots
- steps to reproduce the issue(s)
- symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log

i am using filesharing as is explained here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/files-and-folders.46137/#content

i want to share all documents that are in my file.dirdocuments folder with itunes so why has apple rejected my app? have i done something wrong?

thanx, ilan