Android Question Appodeal - monetization booster questions

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Diana_app, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Diana_app

Diana_app Member

Hi guys,

My name is Diana. I am from Publisher Success Team in Appodeal. If you would like to talk about how to monetize your app, how to increase/double/triple your mobile revenue, discuss some questions and/or concerns YOU ARE VERY WELCOME.

I am here to answer all your questions and will be more than happy to do so!

To start with let me please share some information about our product which we have developed.

Appodeal is a brand new mobile ad network. It is made with developers in mind.
    [​IMG]

We support: video, interstitials, banners, iOS, Android. Full list you can find here:
    OUR MAJOR ADVANTAGES:
    1. INTERNATIONAL FILLRATE AND HIGHER eCPM.
    Feel free to check our average weekly eCPM here by Android and iOS here: Appodeal

2. AUTOMATIC OPTIMIZATION OF YOUR CAMPAIGN
    It learns your traffic and analyzes, which network performs better and therefore maximizes your revenue.

3. IMMEDIATE PAYOUTS
    You can request a payment at any time and it will be transferred to you within couple days.
    You don't have to wait for a month, before actually receiving your money. The best payout terms on the market.

4. HIGHER PAYOUTS
    When switching from other ad networks, it generates 15%-300% revenue growth.
    [​IMG]

FLEXIBLE PAYOUTS:
    Appodeal supports Bitcoins, Paypal, WebMoney, Google Wallet and regular Wire transfers.

Appodeal is based in SF, CA.

AGAIN, I am here to help you, to answer all your questions and provide you support!
    Don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,

Diana B.
    Publisher Success Team
    Appodeal INC

damianccs and Beja like this.
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Hi Diana,
    Do you have a wrapper for B4A?

Erel

MarcoRome and aidymp like this.
  3. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

[​IMG]

Erel and MarcoRome like this.
  4. Diana_app

Diana_app Member

Erel likes this.
  5. susu

susu Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hi @Diana_app
    Do I need an AdMob account to use your service? I don't want to display AdMob ads, only other ad networks.
    Thanks.

6. Diana_app

Diana_app Member

Hi @susu,

Yes, you need the Admob account.

Let me please briefly explain why Admob is required.

The main reason is we are NOT ad network. Appodeal is a monetization tool. We analyze the traffic and suggest those networks which provide you the highest revenue.

All networks involved into out mediation have high bids and are very efficient. Admob is one of the networks. Besides that Appodeal does not only ad mediation but optimizes the traffic. Thus Admob revenue within Appodeal mediation is usually higher than revenue received working with Admob directly.

Last but not the least, we do NOT accept apps without Admob because otherwise we will violate the partners agreement. Mediation is impossible without good relationship with all partner networks.

susu likes this.
  7. susu

Thank you for your answer. I have 2 questions:

1. My AdMob account is still alive however 1 of my app banned from AdMob (let's call it ABC app). Can I use your service on ABC? Of course, I don't display AdMob ads on ABC, I want to display ads from other ad networks. Is it ok or not?

2. What if I create new AdMob account then integrate your service in ABC?

8. susu

9. Diana_app

Diana_app Member

@susu please tag me in a post so I can receive the notification immediately.

1) No, as I have described in the previous post we are Admob partners and can't violate the agreement.
    2) I would recommend you to read Admob rules because as far as I know Admob can ban you for that as well.
    But basically if you have Admob account you can use Appodeal without any problems.

10. susu

Ok, so I can't use your service.
    Thanks for all.

11. Diana_app

Diana_app Member

Hi @susu
    I am sorry to hear that!

12. Diana_app

Diana_app Member

Hi guys,

I am here for you if have any questions about fillrate, eCPM and how to make money :)
    Feel free to ask questions!

Diana B.
    Publisher Success team
    Appodeal Inc

13. Alberto Iglesias

Alberto Iglesias Well-Known Member Licensed User

Diana, I saw in appodeal, do not have yet for B4i platform, is correct?

Can I use your SDK for iOS integration with B4i?

Thanks

Alberto Iglesias

14. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

Erel, what do you think about this Appodeal (and its b4a wrapper)?

Members, have you tried it?

Thank you

15. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

I never tried it.

16. canalrun

canalrun Well-Known Member Licensed User

I have used it for almost a year.

It is very easy to use. I've been happy with it. I am in the USA. I don't know if the ad inventory performance is good for other countries.

Barry.

LucaMs likes this.
  17. LucaMs

Thank you, Barry. Now you could help an our friend, @erosmax, which gets many error at compilation time :p.
    I hope your post can make him a little more happy.

18. canalrun

canalrun Well-Known Member Licensed User

I would like to help, but unfortunately I'm not an expert using their interface.

I also had errors when I first tried to compile. I had to carefully reread their documentation example and I found I was missing some of the changes required to the manifest.

I understand native language translations can make things difficult. I sympathize.

I have used their dashboard interface to their support and received a response very quickly.

Barry.

LucaMs likes this.
  19. LucaMs

Hi, @Diana_app, I'm replying to this your post, hoping you will receive a notification, not to really reply :)

Rewarded videos (at least) are shown badly, "Learn more" (if I read well) is half off the screen:
    upload_2016-5-31_15-39-34.png

[Tablet 10" - Android 4.4.2]

20. LucaMs

Another question, @Diana_app: how Rewarded videos work?

What are the parameters you receive in RewardedVideoFinished (amount and name)?

Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice