Arecibo radio telescope collapsed

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Take me to your leader...

I am here, what is it you want, My armies are leaving African soil and cannot attend to your requests until I concede defeat. I am in Georgia, why are they all speaking Russian?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
This is only because you don't know their technology.
Its OK our SKA in the Karoo will take over.......(just as soon as we finish building it)

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Sorry but I don't remember I told any galaxy to attack Earth.
Just a moment....I have already Dealt with this in #5...my troops are in Pennsylvania Ave ...this action was definitive in my coup to stamp out the universal communication tweet count and uncover my SETI message.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1608485187973.png

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...over-mysterious-signal-from-proxima-centauri/

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just a moment....I have already Dealt with this in #5...my troops are in Pennsylvania Ave ...this action was definitive in my coup to stamp out the universal communication tweet count and uncover my SETI message.

👇👇
I hope drug dealers and rapists are not among these who're coming from south America. African armies are banned from entering the country.

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
African armies are banned from entering the country.
Um....the advance guard is already there ..... secretary of defence nominee....Done! No wonder the spiritual singer has the unintelligible call for martial law.