Athena Lite released May 1, 2021

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey all,
I want to inform you all that my latest project Athena Lite has been released May 1, 2021.
It was developed using B4J. Took about 9 month :) You can download it from my website
www.duologic.se

On Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Duologic.se

A developer's taughts
It takes only a few seconds to access applications/folders/internet through the webportal and visit a website that is included in the system.
This is a massive time saver for instant interaction with a computer system multiple times daily.
From my perspective as a developer it's a concern how to transfer this message of benefit to the end-users.
As most people ignore it from whatever reasons they might have, it's sad that an extremely promising concept
cannot reach everyone and depend upon financial means for advertising. I hereby reach out to all of you,
Please give it a test-run a few days and then give your honest reflections in a post here. Thank you.
"Personally I love the concept. That's why I invested my very heart and soul into this awesome vision" - Roger Lindfors

FacebookAdv.jpg AthenaLite_Jukebox.jpg Starcloud_Home.jpg AthenaLite_Applications.jpg AthenaLiteB4X.jpg

It requires Java 8 which is included in the Shareware version. Installation folder.
I want to get feedback how this runs on the supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Since I don't have real Mac hardware I depended on vmWare and MacOS El capitan to dev the Mac version.
For Linux I used MX Linux v 19.4. And of course Windows 10 which has a doubleclick feature on the trayicon.
Would be nice to know which versions of MacOS and Linux this runs on, as well as previous Windows versions.
Please gimme your response. It's been quite a massive workload but now it's finally done.

To start with watch the video trailer on my website to understand what it's all about!

Best regards,
Roger

Last edited:

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Peter Simpson Thanks, please give it a test run a few days then drop a message in here. I taught it was a bug on the right side of your post so I bought it ;)šŸ‘

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel Thank you for liking my hard work. It is my greatest honor to promote your masterful achievments with your B4X frenchise. Anywhere software and Duologic Software will get a nice market share in time, I do believe so. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you to inform/promote my work to all your customers and I will include a link to B4X into the developers category in Starcloud. This way everybody can access your site in just 3 seconds allover the world. Why not paste the first screenshot image on your Facebook walls all of you. I need you, and you need me. We all depend on eachother. This is my way to give something back to the community. And if I ever become rich and famous, everybody will know who you are and that's not a bad thing to get global exposure. Thanks to all of you for being so great at programming. You all deserve fame and fortune.

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel I need your permission to add B4X weblinks to my webportal Starcloud and to use your company logo designs in the respective icons/or the same on all. I want to include 6 links that you and users can benefit from. Let me know what links you prefer or leave it to my judgement in that case we can change the links to your liking later.

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is my personal advice:
1.B4X Home, 2.B4X Community. 3.B4X Guides/Libs
3 more to go.

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel Ok. I will do that. Let me know if you have any requests concerning the weblinks and I'll adjust them to your liking.