Automatic Content Recognition Library

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, i have the need to wrap a library for B4i, unfortunately my knowledge with Objective C is very limited to wrap something like this.

The documentation to the sdk is here ---> https://www.acrcloud.com/docs/acrcloud/demos/ios-demo/
Would anyone here be able to do this for me, please PM me with details of how long it would take and how much it would cost to wrap it.

Basically this library will listen to the audio fingerprint embedded into T.V. Shows or movies, the library can listen to the audio and do a search on either a remote or local database when it finds a search it returns the information, the idea is that you can then sync your mobile device and continue watching on your mobile device as a second screen all this of course would require accessing a library of videos from a remote server but this out of the scope of this requirement at this point.

The sdk gives you only 14 days free trial, i would like to be able to get some of the basic functionalities quick so that i can test it on a real device before purchasing a license for it.

Thanks everyone.
Walter