Share My Creation [B4A] Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery : Source Code

Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for all of us :)

Today we would like to announce that we will be releasing a new amazing project.
1615808919747.png

This project can be used for :
1- Supermarkets
2- Grocery Stores
3- Restaurants
4- Pharmacies
5- Any Type of Store

App Features :
1- Store listings : the user is able to find any store on the maps.
2- Nearest store (depends on the user location)
3- Store Profile ( Logo, Banner, Name, Slogan, ratings, location, contact information, reviews, products, etc...)
4- Add to cart : the user is able to make 1 order from more than 1 store and the user is able to customize his order
5- Filtration : the user is able to filter the stores by location, products, reviews, etc...
6- And many other amazing features

The project is built in :
1- B4J + B4A (Stores orders receiver)

1-1 each store is able to receive/view/reject/accept any orders performed by the users.
1-2 Full Reporting system with full filtering options.

2-B4J (System Admin)
2-1- The system admin is able to view/edit/delete any order performed
2-2 Able to edit/delete any store profile
2-3 able to edit/delete any user profile
2-4 Full reporting system

3- B4A (User app)
3-1 View stores on the map
3-2 View stores profiles
3-3 Review any store
3-4 Purchase products by adding them to the cart
3-5 Customize any order
*And many other features

4- B4A (Delivery-Driver)
Each store has a driver, which will receive the orders as soon as the store approves the order.
The driver is able to view the user's location and the orders information and able to deliver the products.
as soon as the driver has reach the user, the driver will change the status to delivered.
The user will a notification that the driver has reach the location and delivered the products.

5- JRDC2 Technology
5.1 Upon request : we will also develop the web service using asp.net in case some users would like it to be as a asp.net

6- Microsoft SQL Database ( we will generate .sql script which means you will be able to use any other database engine)

The app has a notifications features,which means that every transaction is made the notifications will alert either the store or the driver or the admin or the user.

The system will be released within 30 days - The project has been released :)

The project price : 40$

*The system is very big and it has a lot of features, the above are only the headlines, we will update this post feature by feature upon finishing each one.

To Purchase the source code go to the below URL :

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hello everyone,
Very important notes:

1- Almost Every project we release is backed up with updates, the updates that we do is to help everyone to have a great project and also to help everyone sell the project to his/her clients and able to promise the client that they will get updates.

2- The updates we do are either regarding bugs fixes or new features requested by clients that purchased the source codes
3- Currently we have over 30+ feature requests from clients regarding this project which we are adding at the moment and we will release them for free.

4- We have been in the business for a very long time and today i have received the most disrespectful and tasteless email you could ever imagine from a client that purchased this source, total emails received from this client : 20+ emails , and of course we replied to every email with the most professional way but no matter how professional we can deal with a case there will always be a disrespectful someone.
*and because of this unethical behavior we will release a final update for this project (which will on 20-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+) and there will not be any update after that because it's very upsetting getting tasteless emails and disrespectful emails from unethical people like that.

-if you want any feature to be added or any bug you want to report then of course feel free to contact us, we never say no nor we say we can't.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Licensed User
Hi Saif, I believe that you make good products, software and technology that to develop it requires a lot of preparation and a lot of intelligence, you can see that you put a lot of passion into projects, and a lot of love, supporting each of us who asks you for help, or an update , I will never stop thanking you for your contribution to the whole B4X community, I have learned a lot by studying from your code. Thanks Saif, and Thanks Erel for creating all of this

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hi Saif, I believe that you make good products, software and technology that to develop it requires a lot of preparation and a lot of intelligence, you can see that you put a lot of passion into projects, and a lot of love, supporting each of us who asks you for help, or an update , I will never stop thanking you for your contribution to the whole B4X community, I have learned a lot by studying from your code. Thanks Saif, and Thanks Erel for creating all of this
Thank you my dear brother for your kind words ❤

cristian petersen

Licensed User
Hi Saif,
I share the words expressed by Xfood. Your work with your team is impressive having so many on going projects. And it his one as my first purchase from you I can see clearly the effort and thoughts done.
It is a pitty that there are people than dont realize how words can hurt. I also notice your entire predisposition to overcome missunderstanments.
I hope in the near future you reconsired your decission based on a vast majority of customers interested in your products (this one in particular) that just want to take the best of it.
Don't let them dissapont you !!!!!!

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hi Saif,
I share the words expressed by Xfood. Your work with your team is impressive having so many on going projects. And it his one as my first purchase from you I can see clearly the effort and thoughts done.
It is a pitty that there are people than dont realize how words can hurt. I also notice your entire predisposition to overcome missunderstanments.
I hope in the near future you reconsired your decission based on a vast majority of customers interested in your products (this one in particular) that just want to take the best of it.
Don't let them dissapont you !!!!!!
Thank you my dear for your kind words ❤
We always release projects with care and we prefer sleepless nights over releasing an incomplete project.

I can promise you and everyone else that the next update will be more than amazing, 100% better and more powerful because we love every single member of the B4X family and we won't reset until we make everyone happy ❤

Again thank you my dear ❤

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
I think some people don't realize you offer a product for programmers. Not a completly ended solution for someome to work just as he wants, but a well programmed "skeleton" to adapt to your needs, and you need some "basic" skills to understand the code, and adapt it.
Exactly ❤

There are projects we release for example the latest one :

It's 100% complete because of 2 reasons:
1- Because it's a custom development request by a very dear client
2- Because the client did a lot of QA and a lot of feature requests but very professionally in a way that made us understand his needs and because of that we were able to develop it to very completed stage and ready to used as a final project.

So depending on the reports we get, we develop the projects and the released updates.

mading1309

Licensed User
Hi
Hello everyone,
Very important notes:

1- Almost Every project we release is backed up with updates, the updates that we do is to help everyone to have a great project and also to help everyone sell the project to his/her clients and able to promise the client that they will get updates.

2- The updates we do are either regarding bugs fixes or new features requested by clients that purchased the source codes
3- Currently we have over 30+ feature requests from clients regarding this project which we are adding at the moment and we will release them for free.

4- We have been in the business for a very long time and today i have received the most disrespectful and tasteless email you could ever imagine from a client that purchased this source, total emails received from this client : 20+ emails , and of course we replied to every email with the most professional way but no matter how professional we can deal with a case there will always be a disrespectful someone.
*and because of this unethical behavior we will release a final update for this project (which will on 20-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+) and there will not be any update after that because it's very upsetting getting tasteless emails and disrespectful emails from unethical people like that.

-if you want any feature to be added or any bug you want to report then of course feel free to contact us, we never say no nor we say we can't.

Thank you,
Saif

Hi Saif

I share the words expressed by Xfood, cristian petersen, José J. Aguilar and other replying in a positiv way your offer and job of SupResPha.
I wish the final update is not the final update as you posted.
I also wish that the MySQL will also be supported in the Update on May 20

Looking forward your further support and further projects.
Wish you can overcome the " most disrespectful and tasteless email " of one of your customer for this project SupResPha.

Mading

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hello,

The update has been uploaded, Use the same download link we sent you to download the latest updates.

The updates contain :

1- Markets App :

1-1 Complete Main Activity UI Re-Design
1-2 Added 6 Order Status :
1-2-1 Orders Received
1-2-2 Preparing
1-2-3 Ready
1-2-4 On the way
1-2-5 Delivered
1-2-6 Assigned to driver
1-2-* With each status update the user will be alerted via notification

1-3 Complete Order Information UI Re-Design
1-4 Added New Activity : Status Activity
1-4-* Once the status "Assign to driver" selected, select a driver activity will appear to select the driver
1-5 Fixed the order information and the order amounts bug
1-6 Added Products Information to the Menu
1-7 Many bugs fixed regarding the lag as reported
1-8 Minor bugs fixed when adding a new product or driver
1-9 Fixed the Sign out problem

2- Drivers App :
2-1 Complete UI Re-Design
2-2 Added 4 Order Status :
2-2-1 Orders Received
2-2-2 On the Way
2-2-3 Delivered
2-2-4 Refuse Order
2-2-* When the order is refused by the driver, the order status will be 1 and will be returned to the Market app to select another driver
2-2-* With each status update the user will be alerted via notification
2-2 Added new activity : Driver Profile & Dashboard
2-3 Fixed the order information and the order amounts bug
2-4 Added Sign out button in the driver profile

3- System Admin :
3-* Fixed minor bugs

4- Clients App :
4-1 Re-Developed the My Notifications activity
4-2 Fixed bottom navigation problem : Not always on top
4-3 Fixed add to cart products prices bug
4-4- Show on map filtration
4-5 Fixed bottom navigation problem in show on map

5- JRDC2 & MS SQL Database :
Both have been updated heavily so it's very important that you restore the MS SQL (.bak) file database and replace the old JRDC2 with the new one.

*We didn't upload MySQL database nor PostgreSQL databases due to highly reported problems. This project is built using MS SQL Database only.

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hello,

One of the use case of adding multiple orders status (which is really great) is that you can have multiple users for one market using the same username and password and each user is responsible for a certain order status, Example :

When the restaurant receives an order, the order status will be :
1- Order received
The Market admin will set the status to :

2- Preparing
If the market was a restaurant for example, then the Chefs/workers will start preparing the food and once it's ready then will change the status to :

3- Ready
Then the market admin will assign the order to a driver by selecting :

4- Assign to driver
Then the driver will receive the order, view the user information and start the delivery by selecting :

5- On the way
And once the user has been delivered the order, then the driver will select :

6- Delivered

*Every status is monitored by the Market admin
*Every status change the user will be notified, either by a notification or by opening the notifications activity.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hello everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce our partnership with FastSpring to provide the best and most secure payment methods.

You can now purchase this project source code using visa cards, master cards, paypal, etc...

Once you purchase an automatic email will be sent to you containing the source code, Payment link (Click on the image) :

fs-payment1.png

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Hello everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce that we have started working on the IOS version of this project (20% discount for the first 10 purchases :) )

Thank you,
Saif