Share My Creation [B4A] Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery : Source Code

Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for all of us :)

Today we would like to announce that we will be releasing a new amazing project.
1615808919747.png

This project can be used for :
1- Supermarkets
2- Grocery Stores
3- Restaurants
4- Pharmacies
5- Any Type of Store

App Features :
1- Store listings : the user is able to find any store on the maps.
2- Nearest store (depends on the user location)
3- Store Profile ( Logo, Banner, Name, Slogan, ratings, location, contact information, reviews, products, etc...)
4- Add to cart : the user is able to make 1 order from more than 1 store and the user is able to customize his order
5- Filtration : the user is able to filter the stores by location, products, reviews, etc...
6- And many other amazing features

The project is built in :
1- B4J + B4A (Stores orders receiver)

1-1 each store is able to receive/view/reject/accept any orders performed by the users.
1-2 Full Reporting system with full filtering options.

2-B4J (System Admin)
2-1- The system admin is able to view/edit/delete any order performed
2-2 Able to edit/delete any store profile
2-3 able to edit/delete any user profile
2-4 Full reporting system

3- B4A (User app)
3-1 View stores on the map
3-2 View stores profiles
3-3 Review any store
3-4 Purchase products by adding them to the cart
3-5 Customize any order
*And many other features

4- B4A (Delivery-Driver)
Each store has a driver, which will receive the orders as soon as the store approves the order.
The driver is able to view the user's location and the orders information and able to deliver the products.
as soon as the driver has reach the user, the driver will change the status to delivered.
The user will a notification that the driver has reach the location and delivered the products.

5- JRDC2 Technology
5.1 Upon request : we will also develop the web service using asp.net in case some users would like it to be as a asp.net

6- Microsoft SQL Database ( we will generate .sql script which means you will be able to use any other database engine)

The app has a notifications features,which means that every transaction is made the notifications will alert either the store or the driver or the admin or the user.

The system will be released within 30 days - The project has been released :)

The project price : 40$

*The system is very big and it has a lot of features, the above are only the headlines, we will update this post feature by feature upon finishing each one.

To Purchase the source code go to the below URL :

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,

Here is my encountered issues and comments after running through the project testing.

Tested and encountered many issues.
The project only cover simple process framework.
The screens display very simple and doesn't really look like in the first posting. Lots of options not available or can't see.
Supermarket & Driver Apps not functioning well. Shown white screen after login for Supermarket Apps.
Drivers apps without login screen and just display white screen. So can't really test it out for details on order notification, delivery status update, google map and etc. Not sure anyone can get it run properly.
Market Place can't see others option and only have Order information option. Will need to add extra functions into it.
Administration project only view and delete information available. Didn't find any updating option available. But this is better among the others.
There is lack of testing sample data provided.
Estimate will needs much extra works to enhance it to run properly.
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...t-pharmacy-store-delivery-source-code.128653/
Hello,

1- The UI of the app is exactly the same as the Screenshots posted above, could you please explain how it's different?
2- The project covers all the features mentioned in the Post #1, could you please explain what are the features that are not covered? :
3- As we always say when we release a project, it's a source code project and not ready to publish project, meaning when you purchase the source codes you have the ability to edit the codes as you need and not just click on release and publish it to play store.
4- Again it's a source code, so you need to develop it as your needs
5- As it's mentioned in the Post #1, the admin can only manage what exists, if you want to enable the admin to add, then you will have to develop it as your needs
6- The data are provided from the MS SQL meaning if you want to insert your own data then restore the .BAK file and start inserting testing data
7- the same point as #3

i will stress this again, it's a source code so when we develop a project we can't include every feature there is, so if you have a certain need then that's the whole purpose of purchasing a source code, study the code and start developing it according to your needs, and of course we always provide an amazing customer support so if you face any problem then feel free to contact us and we will guide you through.

Also from post #127 (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...store-delivery-source-code.128653/post-817017) :
Current Project Version : 1.9.0
Next Update : Saturday 24-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
The next update will contain :
1- Bugs fixes (If any)
2- Dark mode
3- Firebase notifications
4- MySQL Database
5- Markets Web Application (Currently it's B4A)
6- And much more
**The next update will be of course for free :)

Thank you,
Saif

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
In fairness your fairly quick coming back here plus everyone who bought this gets the benefit if the queries are answered on the forum, I'm sure alot will have similar questions / issues or experiences.

Thanks

Maybe I'm doing something stupid here or using an incompatible SSMS version, but the database cannot be found in the bak file?

1618913752911.png

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To create the Database without the restore, please download the below MS SQL Script (Copy & Paste the URL in your browser) :

Open MS SQL - Then Right Click on Databases - Then New Database - In the Database Name Type : MarketsApp

Once Created, navigate to the database (MarketsApp) - Then click on new - Then Open the Marketsscript.sql and click on execute

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
To create the Database without the restore, please download the below MS SQL Script (Copy & Paste the URL in your browser) :

Open MS SQL - Then Right Click on Databases - Then New Database - In the Database Name Type : MarketsApp

Once Created, navigate to the database (MarketsApp) - Then click on new - Then Open the Marketsscript.sql and click on execute
Thanks Saif

I have created a new database from the script.

Can you export the data as a script from your database so I can insert this sample data please?

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Saif

I have created a new database from the script.

Can you export the data as a script from your database so I can insert this sample data please?
Hello,

The data are sample data, so if you want to insert test data or real data then open the tables and insert sample data our through the projects.

Thank you,
Saif

cristian petersen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,
What would be the best mechanism to share among users of your product, script modifications (bugs or enhancements)?
Your site, private messages, this post ?

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Saif,
What would be the best mechanism to share among users of your product, script modifications (bugs or enhancements)?
Hello Dear,

The best thing is through the email (saif.sameer@qap111.com) , why?
Because as soon as we receive an email containing a bug or a feature request , the team and my self we will review it, add it to the to do list, and upload a new update.
also we would be able to transfer the bugs between the team members which will make our life easier rather than to reply to the topic then copy the text and send it via email.

That's why we always : say if you have any question or you faced any problem please contact us @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will get back to you right away.

:)

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
Hello Saif,

Cristian - this follows on from my earlier post. This forum is the best place I think for any issues to be flagged not private e-mails to Saif, this allows all paid users to get the benefit of seeing solutions to issues other users found. I would second this forum and this thread specifically as the place for sharing thes queries / updates / scripts etc.

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cristian - this follows on from my earlier post. This forum is the best place I think for any issues to be flagged not private e-mails to Saif, this allows all paid users to get the benefit of seeing solutions to issues other users found. I would second this forum and this thread specifically as the place for sharing thes queries / updates / scripts etc.
Always the best place to report an issue is through email.

Here we post Updates, New features and Promotions.

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
Hello Dear,

The best thing is through the email (saif.sameer@qap111.com) , why?
Because as soon as we receive an email containing a bug or a feature request , the team and my self we will review it, add it to the to do list, and upload a new update.
also we would be able to transfer the bugs between the team members which will make our life easier rather than to reply to the topic then copy the text and send it via email.

That's why we always : say if you have any question or you faced any problem please contact us @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com and we will get back to you right away.

:)

So based on this Saif - when you say you will upload a new update, will you update this thread with what the update is and what its for. For example updating client app because of bug reported related to bug X.

This would give better feedback for all users here plus limit the amount of duplicate request or questions you will receive ;)

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

Current Project Version : 1.9.0
Next Update : Saturday 24-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
The next update will contain :
1- Bugs fixes (If any)
2- Dark mode
3- Firebase notifications
4- MySQL Database
5- Markets Web Application (Currently it's B4A)
6- New features will be added

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As reported by the Lovely @cristian petersen and we are more than thankful for the professional bug report!
Below are the bugs that were fixed :
1- Missing in Manifest:
AddApplicationText(
<meta-data
android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version" />
)

2-Maps Explorer
Menu does not redirect to to main.
Home icon from menu is highlighted
3-My Orders
Menu does not redirect to main.
Home icon from menu is highlighted
4-My Cart
Unable to delete product
5- Other minor bugs fixed

Please use the same download link we sent you previously to download the new update

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I thank Saif for the work done, he also said, if you find bugs or have any requests, send me a private message and I will create a new update. I think having such support is a really great thing, what more could you ask for, it will release updates without asking for further input.

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I thank Saif for the work done, he also said, if you find bugs or have any requests, send me a private message and I will create a new update. I think having such support is a really great thing, what more could you ask for, it will release updates without asking for further input.
Thank you my dear for your kind words ♥

It's our job to deliver the best and most powerful projects so the bugs reports would really help us do that :)

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User

I agree the support is great and very timely!

My point is that it would help everyone if they know a particular bug is raised and been worked on, for example I had been going round in circles earlier wondering what I might be doing wrong or what from the 6 page documentations I was missing. But now we can see from the latest update that it was a manifest issue in the original source code. This will help all users and limit the number of the same bugs that are reported.

That's just my 2 cents!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I agree the support is great and very timely!

My point is that it would help everyone if they know a particular bug is raised and been worked on, for example I had been going round in circles earlier wondering what I might be doing wrong or what from the 6 page documentations I was missing. But now we can see from the latest update that it was a manifest issue in the original source code. This will help all users and limit the number of the same bugs that are reported.

That's just my 2 cents!

we all agree, Saif with his staf will give us support for any bugs, and to speed up the resolution of any problems / requests, with a private Email, it is read by the whole staff, who automatically works to solve the problem, forum posts are fine, but resolution becomes longer, because you have to read all posts, filter messages containing alerts, pass them to the development group., a private email, reaches the development group immediately, and should not be filtered.
Thanks Saif for the Support

AymanA

Licensed User
Thank you so much Saif your support and patience, it is beyond what I would have expected! :)

I can't wait to test this awesome project! Which will bring my question if we will have the postgres/mysql script by 24th or sooner than that?