Share My Creation [B4A] Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery : Source Code

Hello Everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for all of us :)

Today we would like to announce that we will be releasing a new amazing project.
1615808919747.png

This project can be used for :
1- Supermarkets
2- Grocery Stores
3- Restaurants
4- Pharmacies
5- Any Type of Store

App Features :
1- Store listings : the user is able to find any store on the maps.
2- Nearest store (depends on the user location)
3- Store Profile ( Logo, Banner, Name, Slogan, ratings, location, contact information, reviews, products, etc...)
4- Add to cart : the user is able to make 1 order from more than 1 store and the user is able to customize his order
5- Filtration : the user is able to filter the stores by location, products, reviews, etc...
6- And many other amazing features

The project is built in :
1- B4J + B4A (Stores orders receiver)

1-1 each store is able to receive/view/reject/accept any orders performed by the users.
1-2 Full Reporting system with full filtering options.

2-B4J (System Admin)
2-1- The system admin is able to view/edit/delete any order performed
2-2 Able to edit/delete any store profile
2-3 able to edit/delete any user profile
2-4 Full reporting system

3- B4A (User app)
3-1 View stores on the map
3-2 View stores profiles
3-3 Review any store
3-4 Purchase products by adding them to the cart
3-5 Customize any order
*And many other features

4- B4A (Delivery-Driver)
Each store has a driver, which will receive the orders as soon as the store approves the order.
The driver is able to view the user's location and the orders information and able to deliver the products.
as soon as the driver has reach the user, the driver will change the status to delivered.
The user will a notification that the driver has reach the location and delivered the products.

5- JRDC2 Technology
5.1 Upon request : we will also develop the web service using asp.net in case some users would like it to be as a asp.net

6- Microsoft SQL Database ( we will generate .sql script which means you will be able to use any other database engine)

The app has a notifications features,which means that every transaction is made the notifications will alert either the store or the driver or the admin or the user.

The system will be released within 30 days - The project has been released :)

The project price : 40$

*The system is very big and it has a lot of features, the above are only the headlines, we will update this post feature by feature upon finishing each one.

To Purchase the source code go to the below URL :

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
Hi Saif

Just a couple of bugs in the source code I think.

First a question - The button highlighted below, should it jump to the shop coordinates on the map or find directions from your current location to the shop?
1618995502489.png

Also the buttons and star ratings highlighted in yellow and red below are not in the source code.

1618995602105.png

Could this be updated please?

Thanks

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif

Just a couple of bugs in the source code I think.

First a question - The button highlighted below, should it jump to the shop coordinates on the map or find directions from your current location to the shop?
View attachment 112064

Also the buttons and star ratings highlighted in yellow and red below are not in the source code.

View attachment 112065

Could this be updated please?

Thanks
Hello,

So the 2 buttons above made you state that the design is different from the first post? you can do the mentioned easily by copying and pasting the codes in the other activities in the project so it's very very simple to do...

1- To Activate the directions just do the following (very simple)...
1-1 in the Create_TopMarketsSlider there is an imageview called "imgDirect" so put the following code :
B4X:
    Dim mpExtra As Map
                    mpExtra.Initialize
                    mpExtra.Put("ShopID",row(0))
                    mpExtra.Put("ShopLocX",row(4))
                    mpExtra.Put("ShopLocY",row(5))

imgDirect.Tag = mpExtra

Then Create a sub :
B4X:
Sub imgDirect_Click
    Dim img As ImageView = Sender
    Dim mp As Map = img.Tag

Dim ShopLocX,ShopLocY As String
    ShopLocX = mp.Get("ShopLocX")
    ShopLocY = mp.Get("ShopLocY")

Dim Intent1 As Intent

Dim uri As String
    uri= "geo:" & ShopLocX & "," & ShopLocY & "?q=" & ShopLocX & "," & ShopLocY

Intent1.Initialize(Intent1.ACTION_VIEW,uri)
    Intent1.SetComponent("googlemaps")
    StartActivity(Intent1)

End Sub

and it will open google maps and give you the directions.

2-The app has rating system built in and they exists in table :
ShopRate

and you can find the rating system in the activity : UserRate

So if you would like to add them you can just add them to the project.
Even the stars images exist in the assets folder :
1618996116841.png

Again, we sell source codes and not an APK, meaning if you want to add features to the project then start developing the project.

As we have mentioned before :
The next update will be on Saturday 24-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
Hello,

So the 2 buttons above made you state that the design is different from the first post? you can do the mentioned easily by copying and pasting the codes in the other activities in the project so it's very very simple to do...

1- To Activate the directions just do the following (very simple)...
1-1 in the Create_TopMarketsSlider there is an imageview called "imgDirect" so put the following code :
B4X:
    Dim mpExtra As Map
                    mpExtra.Initialize

imgDirect.Tag = mpExtra

Then Create a sub :
B4X:
Sub imgDirect_Click
    Dim mp As Map = img.Tag

Dim Intent1 As Intent

Dim uri As String
    uri= "geo:" & ShopLocX & "," & ShopLocY & "?q=" & ShopLocX & "," & ShopLocY

Intent1.Initialize(Intent1.ACTION_VIEW,uri)
    Intent1.SetComponent("googlemaps")
    StartActivity(Intent1)

End Sub

and it will open google maps and give you the directions.

2-The app has rating system built in and they exists in table :
ShopRate

and you can find the rating system in the activity : UserRate

So if you would like to add them you can just add them to the project.
Even the stars images exist in the assets folder :
View attachment 112066

Again, we sell source codes and not an APK, meaning if you want to add features to the project then start developing the project.

As we have mentioned before :
The next update will be on Saturday 24-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

Hi Saif

First off, I never said "that the design is different from the first post", I simply asked if your intention was that this buttons purpose in YOUR original screenshot was to locate the shop. I know I can add what I need to the source code but I am highlighting that your original post and 6 page documentation ;) are not exactly what you had alluded to delivering if we need to add these features ourselfs.

I think what has been delivered is excellent for the price, so well done 👏👏👏, but lets not fool people or get annoyed when people challenge or ask questions about what you have delivered.

Thanks

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We spent sleepless nights to create this beautiful project and we offered it as little as 40$ where you would never find a source containing 4 project, MS SQL Database, JRDC2 Server and full customer support for 40$ only.
Also we keep updating it until it becomes the most perfect project.

Our goal is show how powerful B4X is and not to profit or gain anything though the process.

but lets not fool people or get annoyed when people challenge or ask questions about what you have delivered.
Keep it respectful please, we are not annoyed nor "fool" people as you say, we have said this more than 5 times and am not sure why you are not getting this, if you want to report any issue or you have a question then send us an email just like @cristian petersen and we will release an update right away.

Thank you,
Saif

Keith Flanagan

Licensed User
We spent sleepless nights to create this beautiful project and we offered it as little as 40$ where you would never find a source containing 4 project, MS SQL Database, JRDC2 Server and full customer support for 40$ only.
Also we keep updating it until it becomes the most perfect project.

Our goal is show how powerful B4X is and not to profit or gain anything though the process.

Keep it respectful please, we are not annoyed nor "fool" people as you say, we have said this more than 5 times and am not sure why you are not getting this, if you want to report any issue or you have a question then send us an email just like @cristian petersen and we will release an update right away.

Thank you,
Saif

First off, I'm sure you did spend many nights at this - as a coder myself I know what time goes into these projects! And as I said in my earlier post - I think what has been delivered is excellent for the price, so well done again -👏 As you said you want to keep updating until it becomes perfect, is that not what these bug reports will help you do?

I am been respectful, I feel you were disrespectful to a customer who was just asking about a possible feature that the original post shows in the maps screen shot, you appear to have taken offence to this and went on the defensive with your message telling us we can add these features.

Also just an FYI - in case its another member of your team dealing with this but I did raise this in an e-mail, here is the response I got ;)

1618998097861.png

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
First off, I'm sure you did spend many nights at this - as a coder myself I know what time goes into these projects! And as I said in my earlier post - I think what has been delivered is excellent for the price, so well done again -👏 As you said you want to keep updating until it becomes perfect, is that not what these bug reports will help you do?

I am been respectful, I feel you were disrespectful to a customer who was just asking about a possible feature that the original post shows in the maps screen shot, you appear to have taken offence to this and went on the defensive with your message telling us we can add these features.

Also just an FYI - in case its another member of your team dealing with this but I did raise this in an e-mail, here is the response I got ;)

View attachment 112069
Dear let's start off this again, shall we :)

Write here in the topic what ever you see fit, bugs reports, features to be added, just anything you would like, sounds good? :)

-Any bug reported we will fix it
-Any feature to be added we will study it first then we will add it

I once read here in the forum in a member signature which really made me happy :
"A day without a smile is a day wasted" , So here is my smile and together let's make this project perfect :)

As always, thank you,
Saif

cristian petersen

Licensed User
Longtime User
View attachment 112064
Hello Keith,

To make it work you must make these changes:
Quite the same as Saif mentioned but this is for "Maps Explorer" Layout, there is a slight difference in the sub created to display the marker inside the actual map.

Activity ShopsOnMaps
Load_Shops
change
B4X:
                   Dim mpExtra As Map
                    mpExtra.Initialize
to
B4X:
                    Dim mpExtra As Map
                    mpExtra.Initialize
                    mpExtra.Put("ShopName",row(1))
                    mpExtra.Put("ShopLocX",row(5))
                    mpExtra.Put("ShopLocY",row(4))
                    imgDirect.Tag = mpExtra

Pay attention to change row(4) with row(5)

and create a new sub
imgDirect_Click:
Sub imgDirect_Click
    Dim mp As Map = img.Tag

Dim cp As CameraPosition
    cp.Initialize(ShopLocY, ShopLocX, 16)
    gmap.AnimateCamera(cp)
    gmap.AddMarker(ShopLocY,ShopLocX,mp.Get("ShopName"))

End Sub

Last edited:

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

We have just uploaded a new update regarding the B4J System admin :
-The update is regarding Modifying and adding new information to the Clients,Markets and Drivers
-Also we have included MySQL Script, MS SQL Script and PostgreSQL Script
(Please note that the Postgress script is not tested so please report to us if you face any problem)

The other updates are in development and will be uploaded as soon as possible so bear with us, we had to update the Admin first due to highly reported issues regarding the lack of not being able to update nor add new information through the admin.

*Please use the same download link we sent you previously to download the updated version.

*Next Update :

27-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
The next update will be regarding the Clients, Markets and the drivers.

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Richard Goh

Licensed User
Longtime User

We have just uploaded a new update regarding the B4J System admin :
-The update is regarding Modifying and adding new information to the Clients,Markets and Drivers
-Also we have included MySQL Script, MS SQL Script and PostgreSQL Script
(Please note that the Postgress script is not tested so please report to us if you face any problem)

The other updates are in development and will be uploaded as soon as possible so bear with us, we had to update the Admin first due to highly reported issues regarding the lack of not being able to update nor add new information through the admin.

*Please use the same download link we sent you previously to download the updated version.

*Next Update :

27-04-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+
The next update will be regarding the Clients, Markets and the drivers.

As always, Thank you,
Saif
Hi Saif,
I was not able to download by using the link you provided previously at b4xcode.com. Can you help to check?
Thanks you.

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,
I was not able to download by using the link you provided previously at b4xcode.com. Can you help to check?
Thanks you.
Hello dear,

Our website will be back online within 6 hours.

Please try again by then :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Our website is back online, please use the same download links to download the source codes :)

Thank you,
Saif

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,
Thanks again and in fact I am looking for off-the-shelf app for pharmacy management system.. does this system conforms with HIPAA compliance? and how about accepting insurance policies? I didn't see your software but for pharmacies I expect the following:'
1. The three pharmacy sections (OTC, prescriptions and narcotics)
2. Pharmacist login and logging all sales of that shift to that pharmacist.
3. Narcotics electronic log book where all pills, tablets...etc. are logged with their CDC control numbers.
4. Cash register
5. Orders and sales management (reports, stock...etc.)

Best. -B

sfsameer

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Saif,
Thanks again and in fact I am looking for off-the-shelf app for pharmacy management system.. does this system conforms with HIPAA compliance? and how about accepting insurance policies? I didn't see your software but for pharmacies I expect the following:'
1. The three pharmacy sections (OTC, prescriptions and narcotics)
2. Pharmacist login and logging all sales of that shift to that pharmacist.
3. Narcotics electronic log book where all pills, tablets...etc. are logged with their CDC control numbers.
4. Cash register
5. Orders and sales management (reports, stock...etc.)

Best. -B
Hello,

There are a lot of functions to be added to the project, we couldn't cover every function because the release date was very near, but as promised we will keep updating project until it's perfect.

Thank you,
Saif