Android Tutorial B4X Ui/Ux πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸ«

Ui max_co

Hello friends
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»
We are here to show the world the power and beauty of B4X-built apps

New post

17-Drawer Ui (Figma)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

16-UM Filimo

.........Untisa.jpg

Click to watch the video

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15-Music Player

Untitled-4.png

join us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwcpZr27-CaXPDC41a_DukQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14-animation ui banafsh(b4xApp)

banf.gif

Free source codeπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

Email us to receive the source code

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13-user login animated

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

The source code needs minimum 2$ donation:
My PayPal Email : [email protected]
Please email me after deposit : [email protected]

Subscribe to my channel to be informed of new videos
My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwcpZr27-CaXPDC41a_DukQ؟view_as=subscriber
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-uiux Login Animated

loginAnimi.gif

The source code needs minimum 4$ donation:
My PayPal Email : [email protected]
Please email me after deposit : [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-Ui/Ux Login

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10-shop app ui/ux

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9-language teaching ui/ux (Part 3)

8-ui language teaching (Part 2)

7-language teaching (Part 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6- ui food delivery app (Part 2)

5_ui food delivery app (Part 1)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
4- Night mode and day mode (sign up)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

3- veggie shop app in B4a , b4i (Android , ios)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

2- Ui Lagin And Register 2 πŸ™ƒ

Colors ( efefef ، 17cec5 ، c1cbd7 ، 6b83a0 ، 2c425c ، f65835 ، c1cbd7 )

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
1-Login Ui

My Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwcpZr27-CaXPDC41a_DukQ

Attachments

• ddfs.jpg
    ddfs.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4XPages is not the layout designer
Hehe, you're right, I haven't explained well. I mean mix full screen Activities (probably these layout fit better a full screen Activity) with the B4XPages + B4XDrawer.
Not sure if the best way would be the splash B4XPages example or mix B4XPages with the normal Activities...
Anyway, I don't want to be off topic and let the post dirty

rraswisak

Licensed User
Its all about creativity sense, in most case (like i do) UI is sometime not majority, but functionality and bug-free first. But later when functionality came with good looking UI will make your apps look more professional and its a great value added.

Coriously i'm a dumb for graphic designer. But mixing color, placement, shadow effect and do a little animation will make app keep clean and fresh look.

@ramezaniabbas, good job and great idea!

Last edited:

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
More of such UI designs and such statements are a thing of the past:
"They could't find another apps using it, and they found apps made in b4x looks amateur: i reply to this that most developers are realy bad on graphical design and even can't choose a good color palette."
source

Then you can refer to them.

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
More of such UI designs and such statements are a thing of the past:
"They could't find another apps using it, and they found apps made in b4x looks amateur: i reply to this that most developers are realy bad on graphical design and even can't choose a good color palette."
source

Then you can refer to them.
To these posts that I have also read, I was referring in my POSTs, that it is nice to have more members in the forum who have UX / UI design ideas for B4X.

We know IONIC, VISUAL ESTUDIO, VISUAL ANDROID and Others, and sometimes in projects we compete with designs made with these platforms that already have some UI frameworks.

That POST is from a member from Argentina, Latino like me, and we, as Latinos, really like the beautiful UI designs.

PS: As the phrase in Latinomarica says:
Everything enters through the eyes !!.

Regards,

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Other Post:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Downloaded Ui Vegetable shop
On run getting error,

B4X:
act2_activity_create (java line: 353)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Object should first be initialized (ImageView).
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.LayoutBuilder.loadLayout(LayoutBuilder.java:170)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ActivityWrapper.LoadLayout(ActivityWrapper.java:209)
    at b4a.example.act2._activity_create(act2.java:353)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:213)
    at b4a.example.act2.afterFirstLayout(act2.java:105)
    at b4a.example.act2.access$000(act2.java:17)
    at b4a.example.act2$WaitForLayout.run(act2.java:83)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5235)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:898)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:693)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Object should first be initialized (ImageView).
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.AbsObjectWrapper.getObject(AbsObjectWrapper.java:67)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ViewWrapper.innerInitialize(ViewWrapper.java:73)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ImageViewWrapper.innerInitialize(ImageViewWrapper.java:36)

Tried to fix but could not understand which imgageview giving error.

Can you please check ?

Regards,

Anand

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
Downloaded Ui Vegetable shop
On run getting error,

B4X:
act2_activity_create (java line: 353)
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Object should first be initialized (ImageView).
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.LayoutBuilder.loadLayout(LayoutBuilder.java:170)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ActivityWrapper.LoadLayout(ActivityWrapper.java:209)
    at b4a.example.act2._activity_create(act2.java:353)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:213)
    at b4a.example.act2.afterFirstLayout(act2.java:105)
    at b4a.example.act2.access$000(act2.java:17)
    at b4a.example.act2$WaitForLayout.run(act2.java:83)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5235)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:898)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:693)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Object should first be initialized (ImageView).
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.AbsObjectWrapper.getObject(AbsObjectWrapper.java:67)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ViewWrapper.innerInitialize(ViewWrapper.java:73)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.ImageViewWrapper.innerInitialize(ImageViewWrapper.java:36)

Tried to fix but could not understand which imgageview giving error.

Can you please check ?

Regards,

Anand
fixed
Download the file again 😜

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I will like to see the layout of this.
If you can not upload in forum, then you can put the zip file in g drive or drop box and give link here.

Regards,

Anand

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not understand exactly what you mean, please explain again
bsepulveda means,
place an image of the "final design" in the zip file, may be in asset folder (without using it in code). So that we can see the image and understand what the layout will look like, without compiling the codes first.

IMHO.

Regards,

Anand