Beta [B4A V5.00] Designer color picker

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Color picker in the Designer.

- When moving the cursor on the square panel the RGB values are not updated like with the cursor in the rectangular color panel.

- At the bottom there are three areas.
The left one contains the original color, clicking on it resets the original color
The middle one changes the color when moving the cursor.
What is the purpose of the small right one ?
It is just updated after the release of the cusor.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
When moving the cursor on the square panel the RGB values are not updated like with the cursor in the rectangular color panel.
This is a third party editor. I can change its behavior however for now I prefer to keep it as is.

What is the purpose of the small right one ?
It shows the currently selected color. It is relevant when you move the cursor in the square panel. It allows you to see the difference between the currently selected color and the new color.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm coming back to the color picker.
When we open the Visual Designer, select a view and click on a color the lower left area has a white color.
Should'n it have the original color, red in this case ?
upload_2015-6-3_9-51-26.png

In this case if we change the color and want to cancel it we can't because the lower left area has the wrong color.

If we close the color picker without changing the color and then click on the same color again it's OK.
upload_2015-6-3_9-52-45.png

In this case if we change the color and want to cancel it we can click on the lower left area to get the original color.

Upvote 0