Android Question B4A v9.0 Beta #1 - need to change consentform.html inside GoogleConsent lib

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
In version before B4A v9.0 I have deleted file \assets\consentform.html inside GoogleConsent.aar and provide my own translated html, in French language for example.
In B4A v9.0 (Beta 1) if I delete file consentform.html, I'm getting this error on project loading:

consent.png

I have multiple project where I need to provide different consentform.html file with different language. I need solution for this issue.
Thank you in advance.

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
There is no need to remove file from the lib anymore.
If someone need it, this is more then enough to make it work:
B4X:
#CustomBuildAction: 1, c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe, /c copy ..\FileCopy\consentform.html ..\files\consentform.html
In previous version of B4A this file will be overwritten with file inside GoogleConsent.aar, so I need to remove it from the lib, but in B4A v9.0 file from CustomBuildAction will be file copied and use by app.

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please make it as it is. This is a nice feature to be able to overwrite file inside lib with CustomBuildAction.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please make it as it is. This is a nice feature to be able to overwrite file inside lib with CustomBuildAction.
The only change I made is related to the error. It shouldn't happen.

The behavior you rely on here depends on the behavior of AAPT tool. At this point it is better to delete the file from the AAR and provide your own file.

Upvote 0