iOS Question B4i-Bridge can't be trasfered to device

Samuel Ramirez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

I did the procedure to create the license and provisioning file at Apple development site, I installed B4i in my laptop running Windows 7 OS. B4i is compiling the project but when I try to install B4i-Bridge or the application to my devices (one I-phone and one I Pad) my device shows a pop-up message indicating the App can't be transfered. Do you have some Idea how to solve it?

Thanks and Regards,

Samuel

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Have you installed B4i certificate?
If yes then:

Open the mobile provision file with a text editor and look for your device UDID:

SS-2014-12-14_17.28.19.png

Do you see it?

Upvote 0

Samuel Ramirez

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think something is wrong, I opened the mobile provision file ("Development.mobileprovision") and it shows just a sequence of chinese characters.

Upvote 0

Samuel Ramirez

Licensed User
Longtime User
I opened the Development.mobileprovision file and I found both UDID of my devices. Just to check, please let me know the procedure to install B4I certificate, I want to see if I did it correctly.

Upvote 0

Samuel Ramirez

Licensed User
Longtime User
I checked the B4I certificate installation and it's OK. My i-phone shows the profile signed by B4I as a verified certificate, so I don't know what's wrong

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Short update about this issue. Samuel has took the device UDID from an iOS app that shows the id. However Apple doesn't allow apps to read the id and instead return a fake UDID (that starts with ffffff).

There are two ways to find the device UDID:
1. By connecting the device to iTunes (as demonstrated in the video).
2. With a service such as this one: http://get.udid.io/

Upvote 0