iOS Question B4i-Error on Bridge installation on device and/or apps

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

We start from scratch for install mac builder on local machine and create key, .csr files correctl, create certificates from this .csr, provisioning profiles, etc.

For this point, everything is alright, becuase we can see the .IPA created on MacOSX and install it directly through cable or via https://www.diawi.com/, so , this mean the certificates, provisioning and the builder are ok, but when try install from bridge, I got the error, cant connect and not install from http://xxxxx:51041/xxxxxxxx

Notes:
1) B4I certificate is already installed and trusted
2) we can access and ping the macosx from any machine externally
3) Firewall is disable
4) From iphone's safari, I can see the page with Install Button

Selection.jpg

Image1.jpg

Any Ideias? Some problems with XCODE or BUILDER 5.50?

Thanks in advance!

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
I blurry my ip because is my externaly Ip, i'm using because I compiling from my work to my house.

B4X:
Build server version: 5.50
Adding user to keychain: xxxxxxxxxxx
12:53:25| Compilation time: 8844, , queue: 0, success: true
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:120)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:78)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.object.JServlet$Handle.run(JServlet.java:130)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.object.JServlet.Handle(JServlet.java:110)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.object.JServlet.doGet(JServlet.java:84)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:687)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:865)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:535)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:255)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:1595)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextHandle(ScopedHandler.java:255)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1253)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:203)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:473)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:1564)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.nextScope(ScopedHandler.java:201)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1155)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:144)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:126)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:132)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:531)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:352)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:260)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:281)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection.onFillable(SslConnection.java:291)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$3.succeeded(SslConnection.java:151)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:102)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:118)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:333)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:310)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:168)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:126)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:366)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:760)
    at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:678)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1967)
    at b4j.example.download._handle(download.java:50)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:91)

Upvote 0

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
My scenario:

I have 2 builders
- one macbook pro with builder v.5.5.0 using internall and externally (ip 192.168.xxx.xxx and another ip external)
- one vmware with macosx mojave and builder v5.5.0 (ip 192.168.xxx.xxx)

both working perfectly for me, I use externaly because I compiling from my office, compiling into my home

but my friend @Percy Huijer tried to do the same (csr, certificates, profiles was created from scratch and b4i pem certificate is verified ) with my external IP and with another vmware, lhttps://www.diawi.com/ works fine, is just the process to install the .ipa occurs that error.

Have another thing we can check?? we are locked on this, and he can't test anything.

Upvote 0