Share My Creation [B4i] Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery : Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for us ♥

We have been requested a lot to release an IOS version of the "Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery" project

So here it is :)

The IOS project will be exactly like the Android version.

1615808919747.png

Within 3 weeks (28-06-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+) the project will be released.

This project can be used for :

1- Supermarkets
2- Grocery Stores
3- Restaurants
4- Pharmacies
5- Any Type of Store

App Features :
1- Store listings : the user is able to find any store on the maps.
2- Nearest store (depends on the user location)
3- Store Profile ( Logo, Banner, Name, Slogan, ratings, location, contact information, reviews, products, etc...)
4- Add to cart : the user is able to make 1 order from more than 1 store and the user is able to customize his order
5- Filtration : the user is able to filter the stores by location, products, reviews, etc...
6- And many other amazing features

The project is built in :
1- B4J + B4i (Stores orders receiver)

1-1 each store is able to receive/view/reject/accept any orders performed by the users.
1-2 Full Reporting system with full filtering options.

2-B4J (System Admin)
2-1- The system admin is able to view/edit/delete any order performed
2-2 Able to edit/delete any store profile
2-3 able to edit/delete any user profile
2-4 Full reporting system

3- B4i (User app)
3-1 View stores on the map
3-2 View stores profiles
3-3 Review any store
3-4 Purchase products by adding them to the cart
3-5 Customize any order
*And many other features

4- B4i (Delivery-Driver)
Each store has a driver, which will receive the orders as soon as the store approves the order.
The driver is able to view the user's location and the orders information and able to deliver the products.
as soon as the driver has reach the user, the driver will change the status to delivered.
The user will a notification that the driver has reach the location and delivered the products.

5- JRDC2 Technology
6- Microsoft SQL Database ( we will generate .sql script which means you will be able to use any other database engine)

Once it's released, the price will be : 70$

The pre-release project price : 40$

To get 20% discount use the coupon code : B4I (Discount limited to the first 10 purchases only)

To Purchase the source code go to the below URL :

Purchase Link

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User

As we always do before releasing a project :)

To make sure the project is running without problems we are in the second QA stage, just in case there are any bugs.

We will release the project as soon as everything is working correctly and bugs free which should be shortly :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

We are more than happy to announce that the project [B4i] Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery has been released :)

We have sent the source code via email & PM
Please check your email and in case you didn't receive the email please do not panic, just send us a PM or an email and we will send it to you right away.

*Currently we are changing our emails provider so our email [email protected] is not working until another 48 hours, if you need any help/support please contact us at : [email protected]

As always Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
now the circle is closed, thanks Saif, a professional and very useful project, as well as very beautiful
thanks,thanks

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for us ♥

We have been requested a lot to release an IOS version of the "Supermarket, Restaurant, Pharmacy, Store Delivery" project

So here it is :)

The IOS project will be exactly like the Android version.

View attachment 114585

Within 3 weeks (28-06-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+) the project will be released.

This project can be used for :

1- Supermarkets
2- Grocery Stores
3- Restaurants
4- Pharmacies
5- Any Type of Store

App Features :
1- Store listings : the user is able to find any store on the maps.
2- Nearest store (depends on the user location)
3- Store Profile ( Logo, Banner, Name, Slogan, ratings, location, contact information, reviews, products, etc...)
4- Add to cart : the user is able to make 1 order from more than 1 store and the user is able to customize his order
5- Filtration : the user is able to filter the stores by location, products, reviews, etc...
6- And many other amazing features

The project is built in :
1- B4J + B4i (Stores orders receiver)

1-1 each store is able to receive/view/reject/accept any orders performed by the users.
1-2 Full Reporting system with full filtering options.

2-B4J (System Admin)
2-1- The system admin is able to view/edit/delete any order performed
2-2 Able to edit/delete any store profile
2-3 able to edit/delete any user profile
2-4 Full reporting system

3- B4i (User app)
3-1 View stores on the map
3-2 View stores profiles
3-3 Review any store
3-4 Purchase products by adding them to the cart
3-5 Customize any order
*And many other features

4- B4i (Delivery-Driver)
Each store has a driver, which will receive the orders as soon as the store approves the order.
The driver is able to view the user's location and the orders information and able to deliver the products.
as soon as the driver has reach the user, the driver will change the status to delivered.
The user will a notification that the driver has reach the location and delivered the products.

5- JRDC2 Technology
6- Microsoft SQL Database ( we will generate .sql script which means you will be able to use any other database engine)

Once it's released, the price will be : 70$

The pre-release project price : 40$

To get 20% discount use the coupon code : B4I (Discount limited to the first 10 purchases only)

To Purchase the source code go to the below URL :

Purchase Link

As always, Thank you,
Saif
sir, i cant send money via paypal, any UPI facility available