Other B4i v3.50 has been released

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by Erel, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

v3.50 is now available for download.

New features and improvements:
    Note that you should update (rebuild) B4i-Bridge after installing the new version.
    Developers who are eligible for free upgrades will receive an email with installation instructions. Other developers will receive an email with a discount offer.

2. MikeH

MikeH Well-Known Member Licensed User

Love flight, forget level! ;)

Erel likes this.
  3. ThRuST

ThRuST Active Member Licensed User

Awesome
    Nothing impresses me more than when Erel releases another milestone in the awesome B4X product range. It's a moment just as important for me, and for us all that is equal to when Steve Jobs introduced the iphone4 for the world. B4X deserves to be the new worldwide standard in professional software development. The new year will be a great one, full of opportunities thanks to Erel's masterful achievement :).

Mark Turney, Peter Simpson and Erel like this.
  4. Widget

Widget Well-Known Member Licensed User

Can we make real iOS libraries?
    In other words can the libraries created by B4i be used by other development systems like Apple's Swift & XCode?

TIA

5. ilan

ilan Expert Licensed User

Great news,

so can we now compile a codemodule to a b4i lib?

i have not received until now an update email does it mean that my license is over?

thanx, ilan

EDIT: received the update mail while writing this post :)

6. Erel

The libraries are real. They are compiled static libraries. They also reference B4i specific APIs so you cannot simply use them from non-B4i projects.
    This is very similar to B4J or B4A libraries.

ThRuST likes this.
  7. Erel