After a lot of work on XUI2D, BitmapCreator and the X2 games framework, I'm happy to release B4i v5.30.
- Support for C++ / Objective C++ libraries. This is required for iXUI2D which is based on box2d. More information about XUI2D: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/xui2d-example-pack.96454/
- A QR code appears when building B4i-Bridge. Scan this code with the camera to open the installation link:
- Many debugger optimizations and bug fixes.
- Bitmap.Crop and Resize methods are more accurate.
- Map.Get properly handles cases where there are Null values. Relevant when parsing json strings with nulls.
- Round method behaves as in B4A and B4J (bankers rounding).
- Internal libraries updated:
- iHttpUtils2 2.70
- iBitmapCreator 4.18
- iXUI2D 0.99
- iXUI 1.70
- iGameView 1.05
- iGoogleMaps 1.41
- "folders ready" custom build action step.
- #CustomBuildAction attribute can be used in all modules.
- #CustomBuildAction file parameter can include environment variables.
- Improvements to the subs list behavior (the one above the code editor).
- Bug fixes and other minor changes.