Other B4i v5.50 has been released

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

I'm happy to release B4i v5.50. This version includes support for a new type of libraries named b4x libraries. b4x libraries are made of B4X code modules, general files, layout files and a manifest file. b4x libraries can be cross platform and also have other advantages over the standard compiled libraries.

Improvements:

An email with installation instructions will be sent to all developers who are eligible for a free upgrade. Other developers will receive a discount offer.

Lori Scott

Licensed User
Thank you, Erel. The email I received has the download links, but no instructions. I downloaded the B4i IDE and ran the B4i.exe file. This automatically loaded all the new B4i program files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4i directory. All looks well there.

I also downloaded the B4i Mac Builder. When I extracted the B4iBuildserver.zip file, it contained a Libs folder and an executable B4iBuildServer.jar file. I double-clicked this jar file and it extracted further so now it has folders for keys, Libs, and Uploaded projects, as well as B4iBuildServer.jar and config_example.txt files. These are all still located in my Downloads. Do I need to move these to another place or run another executable file that will set this up automatically?

Upvote 0

OliverA

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0