I'm happy to release a new BETA version of B4i.
- Support for Xcode 13.
- Long hex literal numbers: 0xff00ff00ff00
- New methods: Bit.OrLong / AndLong / XorLong / ShiftLeftLong / ShiftRightLong / NotLong / UnsignedShiftRightLong / ParseLong
- List.SortType - stable sort. This means that equal items retain their order. It allows sorting by multiple fields.
- Fix issue with Unicode sorting and string comparison (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-trie-based-search-dialog.134220/#content)
- Fix the "incompatible types" warning with the relatively new Json type.
- Json.ToCompactString method.
- Compiler verifies that the certificate and the provision profile match during compilation.
- Several debugger fixes: crash on startup, missed assignments in some cases, single field objects were not always observable.
- Code editor jumps to a sub when adding an event with the designer, including when the sub already exists.
- SimpleMediaManager is included as an internal library.
- Updated internal libraries: iCore (7.80), iJSON (1.21), B4XPreferencesDialog (1.74), BCTextEngine (1.92), XUI Views (2.53), iNet (1.81), KeyValueStore (2.31), iBarcode (1.2)
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.