iOS Question B4iBuildServer Installation Error

Sezgin Berber

Licensed User
When i execute java -jar B4iBuildServer.jar command. I have the some error. can you help solve the problem? Thanks.

Attachments

• errBuildServer.PNG
    errBuildServer.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 245

Sezgin Berber

Licensed User
hello ,
I would like to make a simulation with using hosted builders on windows operating system. For doing this I have a user id which given by me from b4x. I looked from from to understand how to build hosted builder on my computer however I could't found any setup,.exe or user file. I found some sort of configuration files but I could't get any acceptable results.Then after I found the B4iBuildServer file on web, when ı try to build this file I recieved the error which I stated above. Finally I would like to build/install hosted builder from begining. Can anyone guide me or help me about this issue thanks in advance .

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hello ,
I would like to make a simulation with using hosted builders on windows operating system. For doing this I have a user id which given by me from b4x. I looked from from to understand how to build hosted builder on my computer however I could't found any setup,.exe or user file. I found some sort of configuration files but I could't get any acceptable results.Then after I found the B4iBuildServer file on web, when ı try to build this file I recieved the error which I stated above. Finally I would like to build/install hosted builder from begining. Can anyone guide me or help me about this issue thanks in advance .

You can't use simulator with hosted builder you need to have
1) Real Mac b4ibuildserver installed
2) VM running mac osx under windows with b4ibuildserver

You do not build hosted builder on your computer . Hosted builder is a remote server which compiles your code on a mac and returns you the app to be installed on your phone. You can't use simuator with that. You need a local mac computer.

Upvote 0

Sezgin Berber

Licensed User
I installed the hosted builder on mac. I have access the test page with the browser on my Windows PC and I did build server settings on Windows PC. I am getting error when I run the b4i project. does mobileprovision require to run the program in simulation?

Attachments

• errprov.PNG
    errprov.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed the hosted builder on mac. I have access the test page with the browser on my Windows PC and I did build server settings on Windows PC. I am getting error when I run the b4i project. does mobileprovision require to run the program in simulation?
Yes. You need to create them from ios developer page.

Upvote 0

Sezgin Berber

Licensed User
Mac OS required to install hosted Builder
Apple device required for mobile provisioning
if I have these devices, why am I using hosted builder?

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You don't need a mac to install hosted builder. Hosted builder is a remote service which send your data to a server from b4i and returns you compiled app or debug app.

Mac OS required to install hosted Builder
Apple device required for mobile provisioning
if I have these devices, why am I using hosted builder?

B4iBuildServer needs macos if you dont want to use hosted builder
You need b4ibuildserver if you want to use simulator which needs a mac

Upvote 0

Sezgin Berber

Licensed User
I want to use b4ibuildserver. I installed it on a Mac. I created the .mobileprovision, .csr, .cer files. I am getting error when I run the b4i project.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 216
Upvote 0