B4PPC for WinCE?

tksaha

I want to develop software for Industrial PDA where the PDA need to communicate with an instrument and computer thru Bluetooth (serial profile). No mobile feature is needed in this application. If I choose B4PPC, can software be developed for PDA with WinCE?

tksaha

In WinCE with .NET CF installed, will an application written in B4PPC look like a normal WinCE window or like a PPC window?
Can a VGA size application be created with B4PPC? If yes, how to change window or form size?

tksaha

Thanks Erel. I have already downloaded the trial version. But I have yet to buy a VGA PDA. Before buying B4PPC, I need your help to decide if B4PPC would be sufficient for developing my application. The requirement of my application is as follows.

The application needs to receive a block of data (approx 7kB) from an instrument thru Bluetooth (serial profile) and display as trend (line chart / XY graph). I need a high resolution & bigger display (in PDA) for this chart to be displayed clearly. Also, the application has to send the same data to a computer on request again thru Bluetooth.

I have an QVGA PPC. But as line chart library is not available to trial version, I could not test this. I understand B4PPC does not support VGA yet. So, should I go for B4PPC?

tksaha

How to change Form size for VGA screen? In trial version of B4PPC the Form size is always 240x264. Does B4PPC support true VGA GUI?