An example of a DHT11 sensor connected to an Arduino interacting with B4J server application.
- A B4R program gathers every 10s sensor data and sends the data in JSON format via UDP to a B4J server application.
- The B4J server is listening to the UDP port, converts and stores the received data in a local file.
- When connecting to the B4J Server via Webbrowser, a Google Line Chart is display and refreshed automatically every 10s.
- The B4J server can receive data via UDP from any device, as long as data is send in JSON format. Did test the solution also with an ESP8266 running ESP8266 Basic.
- Setting chart options can be done in the B4J application (handler chart).
- Read the attached source for more info. The B4R DHT11 library is required.