B4X new affiliates program - receive 30% for each sale delivered

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
With our new system it is simple to become an affiliate.
As an affiliate you bring traffic to b4x.com. You will receive 30% from each sale that was generated from that traffic.
It doesn't cost anything.

All you need to do is to post your affiliate link. It can be on your website, blog, a group that you participate in or in other ways.

1. Sign up as an affiliate: https://www.idevaffiliate.com/33168/
2. You will receive a unique link that redirects to b4x.com.
3. Visitors who follow this link will be tracked for 50 days. If they purchase a product in that period then you will receive 30% from the sale.

The purpose of the affiliates program is to bring new traffic. Please do not post the affiliates links in our forum.
Payments are made at the beginning of each month with PayPal.

Update: From now on only licensed developers can become affiliates.

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Why not? Most of us B4xers did it anyway before the affiliate program so this could be seen as an incentive.

B4X.. let's spread the word!

udg

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Excellent idea Erel! I'm registered of course.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Excellent idea Erel

The first time i bought b4a 3 years ago i remember after receiving the license file i also received 5 promotional coupons that will give me another year of free updates if someone purchase b4a with one of those coupons and i was thinking at that moment "Man, this guy is smart"

This is a great way to motivate users to promote your products.

Wish you good luck @Erel :)

somed3v3loper

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think that the answer is yes. What exactly do you mean?
For example sending my link to someone through twitter , whatsapp , telegram .. etc
I think old affiliate program had some restrictions on spreading links , right ?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have in mind for a long time to add to the splash screen of my app something like:
Server and Client developed with the Anywhere Software tools, with the link (probably I would need a better English text :)).

This was to be a surprise, perhaps useful to make "someone" forget some of my bad posts and to let you know that I love these products and the website (and almost all members :D). In fact I had in mind that even before those posts.
For free, of course.

Unfortunately my app will be ready only in two decades :p

Last edited:

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm in. B4X is a brilliant suite of development software. I primarily use B4A but am getting more and more tempted to try B4i at somepoint. I have access to an old iPhone 4s I could use but need to get the cash together to get the dev account and would like some successful Android games first.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm in. B4X is a brilliant suite of development software. I primarily use B4A but am getting more and more tempted to try B4i at somepoint. I have access to an old iPhone 4s I could use but need to get the cash together to get the dev account and would like some successful Android games first.

have you already purchased b4i?