B4X - Suite or Sweet

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is B4x suite software or sweet software ?

I think it is both - your thoughts ?

:D

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Even if i have more weight now comparing to 2013 when i started using B4X; it is not related to B4X :D

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can I add a third wording? Suit !
Tailor-made suit to fit you perfectly, that's B4x!

rraswisak

Licensed User
Sometime B4X would be "Sweat"... when you trying the app for any possible bug/error...your app are running very well, but when you presented to your bosses or clients then unexpected for unknown issue has occur... at that time i guarantee you are start to sweat... :D

MarkusR

Licensed User
Longtime User
sweet-and-sour :p

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now it seems we are looking for a slogan for B4X - for which, incidentally, I would expect a lot of money from Erel :p

I'm joking, of course (as almost always :D). However, thinking of this, to slogans, I thought that you can have the best slogan in the world but then you must be able to get it read. It's the same problem as having developed an excellent sw (like the b4x suite ;)) but none (or not many) know it.

In short, I'd like that the so rich Erel :p to spend (much) money to pay for some TV commercials (which television, though? In which country?).

Who knows how much this would increase sales; I'm really curious (this also as almost always :))

MarkusR

Licensed User
Longtime User
Lol... Tv commercials. You so funny! I haven't seen tv in more that 2 years. Does anyone still does it?
because this endless waste of advertising time i prefer video on demand.

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
..wrote a remake of his first game Tic-Tac-Toe with B4X in 5 minutes
..and after 20 days of continous playing he still has to win his first match :)

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User