Share My Creation B4X Template Manager - B4J version

Discussion in 'B4J Share Your Creations' started by Peter Simpson, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Expert Licensed User

Hello everyone,
    Welcome to my new release.

B4X Template Manager (B4X TM) can be used to easily manage templates for B4A, B4J and B4i, you can also create new B4X projects from templates at a click of a button. If you set B4X TM to autostart with Windows, you will find the icon in the notification area ready for you to use.

I don't usually use B4J for creating larger apps (programs), rather I usually create smaller personal apps or I use B4J for testing routines out for myself. But a couple of days ago I found a single post in the B4J section of the forum created by Erel, it got me thinking, so I decided to give this app a go.

Last week I created a VB.Net program what I put in this forum, yesterday I decided to try to convert that VB.Net program into B4J app.

CLICK HERE to see what I created using B4J over the past two of days, I've replaced the VB.Net program with this B4J app.

Yes, I prefer the B4J app than the original VB.Net program from last week.

Minimised to the notification area (System tray)
    Notification-Icon.png

Menu system (Autostart with Windows)
    Menu.png

Import B4X template via a zip file
    Import.png

Main template screen
    Screenshot.png

Folder management screen
    Folders.png

Enjoy...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Great work Peter!

3. Peter Simpson

Peter Simpson Expert Licensed User

Thank you Erel, but it's the tools and the libraries in this great community that really makes it easy for me to create what's on my mind...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Johan Hormaza and DonManfred like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice