Ui max_co

Hello friends
👨‍💻👩‍💻
We are here to show the world the power and beauty of B4X-built apps

New post

17-Drawer Ui (Figma)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

16-UM Filimo

.........Untisa.jpg

Click to watch the video

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15-Music Player

Untitled-4.png

join us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwcpZr27-CaXPDC41a_DukQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14-animation ui banafsh(b4xApp)

banf.gif

Free source code🎉🎁

Email us to receive the source code

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13-user login animated

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

The source code needs minimum 2$ donation:
My PayPal Email : [email protected]
Please email me after deposit : [email protected]

Subscribe to my channel to be informed of new videos
My channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwcpZr27-CaXPDC41a_DukQ؟view_as=subscriber
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-uiux Login Animated

loginAnimi.gif

The source code needs minimum 4$ donation:
My PayPal Email : [email protected]
Please email me after deposit : [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-Ui/Ux Login

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10-shop app ui/ux

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9-language teaching ui/ux (Part 3)

8-ui language teaching (Part 2)

7-language teaching (Part 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6- ui food delivery app (Part 2)

5_ui food delivery app (Part 1)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
4- Night mode and day mode (sign up)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

3- veggie shop app in B4a , b4i (Android , ios)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

2- Ui Lagin And Register 2 🙃

Colors ( efefef ، 17cec5 ، c1cbd7 ، 6b83a0 ، 2c425c ، f65835 ، c1cbd7 )

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
😉😉
1-Login Ui

My Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwcpZr27-CaXPDC41a_DukQ

Attachments

• ddfs.jpg
    ddfs.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
چاکر هر چی خراسانیه
please use the English language in the international forum. Otherwise choose the forum of your language

لطفا از زبان انگلیسی در انجمن بین المللی استفاده کنید. در غیر این صورت انجمن زبان خود را انتخاب کنید

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do this because you have to buy libraries
When you zip your project source, it does not distribute the libraries you use, i.e. 4th button.

1599560687089.png

A user can access the source but will have to get the libraries referenced. Perhaps you can just also do a screen shot of the "Libraries Manager" for people so that they know which libraries are used and can get these themselves.

Good luck!

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do this because you have to buy libraries
I may have escaped, but I haven't seen what these paid libraries are you used.

Kindly list them so that those who wish can possibly also make the purchase, you will also advertise to those who have provided you with useful tools.

Marvel

Licensed User
Wow! These designs are nice. You're doing a good job.
I discovered from a mini project I'm working on that making a good UI can take as much time as developing the functionalities itself.
Getting UI not to break on different devices is also a big headache on it's own.

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
Wow! These designs are nice. You're doing a good job.
I discovered from a mini project I'm working on that making a good UI can take as much time as developing the functionalities itself.
Getting UI not to break on different devices is also a big headache on it's own.
You can try my resources at any size. Tell me if you see a problem with it (
I set the designs to portrait mode)

Last edited:

giannimaione

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all,
a demo "Fruit Store" is very nice!
in layout named "lyt2", there is a "All variants script" to define all objects (panel, image, button) left, top, width ....
i have testing it on different real devices, and layout is perfect on all, but not a font size (textsize)

question is:
how to define a "TextSize" of labels for different screen real devices (example):
720 x 1280, scale = 2 (320dpi)​
800 x 1232, scale = 1 (160dpi)​
800 x 1216, scale = 1.33125 (213dpi)​

Marvel

Licensed User
Hi all,
a demo "Fruit Store" is very nice!
in layout named "lyt2", there is a "All variants script" to define all objects (panel, image, button) left, top, width ....
i have testing it on different real devices, and layout is perfect on all, but not a font size (textsize)

question is:
how to define a "TextSize" of labels for different screen real devices (example):
720 x 1280, scale = 2 (320dpi)​
800 x 1232, scale = 1 (160dpi)​
800 x 1216, scale = 1.33125 (213dpi)​
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a simple solution to this. There are some classes on the forum that helps with this buy I've not had any luck with them.

Personally, what I do is to detect the font scale when the application starts, if it's greater than 1 I divide by a constant. This way you can be sure your texts always look good no matter the size.

The good thing is that the texts also scale up according to the device settings but the code keeps the scaling in check by limiting how big it can be so it can still fit into the UI well (you still have to design your UI to accommodate bigger sized texts though.

The downside is that you have to do this for each view containing texts in your app :(

When I'm home, I'll send the code snippet I use for this.

Martin Fdez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Source Ui Shop app 6 was placed in the first post along with libraries
Thanks to the Keramat Jokar and Bahman Teimoory Nejad

I tested and message appears "An error occurred. Maven artifact not found. Androidx.viewpager2/viewpager2" when try to run it.

Great design, thanks for sharing!