Share My Creation [B4X] Video Conference, Audio, Text Chat app - meet@point - Source Code only 29$

meetatpoint-1.jpg

I am proud to present you my new App... for Windows-PC and Android Version (B4J and B4A)... meet@point

Is an example - how to create a Video Conference Application... is using MQTT technology... you can use it from Android or Windows PC... you can communicate with Video (webcam, or android camera) - max 5 users (for video - because of layout)... with audio (press to talk or 2-way using headset / because not using a "noise/echo cancellation" technique)... and ofcourse you can communicate with text...
Enabling 2-way audio is possible if you have the source-code...

You can say that is a viber-like, skype-like, teams-like, messenger-like app... but it isn't... it is meet@point !

It is very simple and easy to learn how will do it... easy steps... and you will create a Super Solid Communication App in minutes...

No using any DB - but is very simple to add it...

How it works ?

- Friends have their meeting point with a name... let's say "test"
- They also have their secret key (password)... (using AES Encryption)
- They can use any name / nickname they like...
- Pressing Let's meet -> they can communicate with video, audio and text... so simple !

Here a Video Demonstration with myself ! :)

Full Working Demos for B4J and B4A to test it...
-
Click here to download the Android version - GOOGLE DRIVE...
- Click here to download the Windows-PC version (x64) - GOOGLE DRIVE...
from other server:
-
Click here to download the Android version - from my server...
- Click here to download the Windows-PC version (x64) - from my server...

difficulty-medium.png

Med-Difficulty to Learn

PROMO-PRICE is just 29$
(or more if you want)
* This price is only for Licensed users of B4X Forum *
and you will get B4X source code for B4A and B4J...
or you can just Support me to continue creating apps.. and make me Happy...

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

ps1: If donate - please write it here with transaction ID, do not PM me...
ps2: Please do not ask me to add extra features... will raise the price and will not "easy" to learn... have in mind that with B4X, all are possible!

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
View attachment 134801

I am proud to present you my new App... for Windows-PC and Android Version (B4J and B4A)... meet@point

Is an example - how to create a Video Conference Application... is using MQTT technology... you can use it from Android or Windows PC... you can communicate with Video (webcam, or android camera) - max 5 users (for video - because of layout)... with audio (press to talk or 2-way using headset / because not using a "noise/echo cancellation" technique)... and ofcourse you can communicate with text...

You can say that is a viber-like, skype-like, teams-like, messenger-like app... but it isn't... it is meet@point !

It is very simple and easy to learn how will do it... easy steps... and you will create a Super Solid Communication App in minutes...

No using any DB - but is very simple to add it...

How it works ?

- Friends have their meeting point with a name... let's say "test"
- They also have their secret key (password)... (using AES Encryption)
- They can use any name / nickname they like...
- Pressing Let's meet -> they can communicate with video, audio and text... so simple !

Here a Video Demonstration with myself ! :)

Full Working Demos for B4J and B4A to test it...
-
Click here to download the Android version...
- Click here to download the Windows-PC version (x64)...

PROMO-PRICE is just 16$ (or more if you want)
* This price is for all Licensed users of B4X Forum *
and you will get B4X source code for B4A and B4J...
or you can just Donate me to continue creating apps.. and make me Happy...

View attachment 134804

ps1: If donate - please write it here with transaction ID, do not PM me... source-code will be send from Monday !
ps2: Please do not ask me to add extra features... will raise the price and will not "easy" to learn... have in mind that with B4X, all are possible!
Very nice. What encoding do you use for audio video streaming?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice. What encoding do you use for audio video streaming?
audio -> RAW - but for sending it - i am compressing and uncompressing using zlib
video -> JPEG

simple but working ok - and the bandwidth is very low... ofcourse i am not having big resolutions / but for this type of communication is fine...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...at First post I am talking for 2way (at this case you don't need pressing to talk)... because some of you - asked me - "this is possible" editing one variable from (audioway at main... from 1 to 2) - but ofcourse this need "source code"... you will need Headset too :)

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Magma audio and video are compressed seperately, will there be synchronization problem - talking lips sync? I can't access googledrive so can't try...

Nice app source code for such low price for learning if someone needs this!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Magma audio and video are compressed seperately, will there be synchronization problem - talking lips sync? I can't access googledrive so can't try...

Nice app source code for such low price for learning if someone needs this!
...As long tried not found any big difference at synchronization... because the buffer/packets are very small... it doesnt seems having those kind of probs... but ofcourse you can try it... actually video... is frame by frame transfer through mqtt so... not noticeable any sync prob... check it and tell me...

Ofcourse if you setup your mqtt broker (is much better) - don't forget here using a public mqtt broker... is an example..

uploaded at my server - if that helps... for downloading and testing (check #1 post)

Last edited:

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Magma, thanks for the link on your server. I tried it using phone and pc, indeed not noticeable audio delay, it works perfectly!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Magma, thanks for the link on your server. I tried it using phone and pc, indeed not noticeable audio delay, it works perfectly!
Thanks for your nice words...

By the way the resolution of pc-webcam and phone camera grabbing and sending (is at bigger resolution than it looks).. can give a much bigger (at least x3 times) "frame" at the app... so the first that need optimizing from those had the code may be is creating new layout :) for better visualization (i am sure not using the right word/but you understand what i mean)..

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

saeed10051

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
Nice app
Are you using MQTT cloud for this app, and will it work in specific regions or anywhere, such as middle east

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sounds nice, so the broker runs on my pc and all i need is a static ip and the app connects to that broker?