B4A Library [B4X][XUI] xImageSliderIG - Instagram style image slider

Discussion in 'Additional libraries, classes and official updates' started by Brandsum, Jul 14, 2019.

1. ykucuk

ykucuk Well-Known Member Licensed User

I didn't know that. thank you

2. ykucuk

I did what do you suggest to me but it's the same result. None of the events fired. No Logs. seems like GD doesn't work well (v2.4) .

3. Brandsum

Brandsum Active Member Licensed User

Create a simple project and use gesture detector library to check single tap or double tap to see if that works for you.

4. ykucuk

I tried GD. it works fine.
    Could you check the sample for me? I tried 2 more android devices (redmi6 and redmi note 4) it doesn't work.
    https://we.tl/t-nbPTNwOIP8

5. Brandsum

Your project is working fine here. Check if you have all the latest dependencies.

6. ykucuk

Thank you for a check. could u write me dependencies versions as last help because it doesnt work still on my side.

7. Brandsum

8. ykucuk

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 22.54.43.png
    same here. what about your android sdk?

9. Brandsum

Android X & API 28. Can you explain what exactly is happening? Which functionalities are working? Zoom, Tap, Slide?

10. Carlos marin

Carlos marin Active Member Licensed User

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/view/ViewConfigurationCompatFroyo;

Attached Files:

11. Brandsum

What is the version of your AHViewPager library ?

12. Carlos marin

Hi, version 2.21

13. Brandsum

Please use the latest version (3.00) and check if that error comes again or not.

14. Carlos marin

hi Brandsum I did what you told me but now it seems that I have another error

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue()' on a null object reference

upload_2019-8-21_12-10-58.png

15. Brandsum

Is that happening for the uploaded example? Did you change something in the example project? If yes can you post that project?

It's related to AHViewpage library. The error comes from the designercreateview of AHViewpager library.

16. Carlos marin

hello if it is the example, I try to execute the example and I get this error what else can it be?

17. Brandsum

You can check the error log. That error comes from the designercreateview of AHViewpager library. Check if you are using android-28.jar and try to update android support library from SDK manager. The example is working fine for me (B4A 9.30).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice