B4A Library [Moved] xImageSliderIG

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Unfortunately, I don't have any of these devices. Check if you have added all dependencies (JavaObject, XUI, GestureDetector, AHViewPager, B4XCollections). If yes then all you do is,
  1. Unzip the lib.
  2. Import the bas file to your project.
  3. Remove xImageSliderIG library refference.
  4. Now use Log to see if your touch is being detected or not inside SingleTap and DoubleTap sub.
  5. And if you get any hint post that with all log.

I did what do you suggest to me but it's the same result. None of the events fired. No Logs. seems like GD doesn't work well (v2.4) .

Brandsum

Licensed User
I did what do you suggest to me but it's the same result. None of the events fired. No Logs. seems like GD doesn't work well (v2.4) .
Create a simple project and use gesture detector library to check single tap or double tap to see if that works for you.

Brandsum

Licensed User
Your project is working fine here. Check if you have all the latest dependencies.

ykucuk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Your project is working fine here. Check if you have all the latest dependencies.
Thank you for a check. could u write me dependencies versions as last help because it doesnt work still on my side.

Brandsum

Licensed User
upload_2019-8-8_1-11-44.png

Brandsum

Licensed User
Android X & API 28. Can you explain what exactly is happening? Which functionalities are working? Zoom, Tap, Slide?

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/view/ViewConfigurationCompatFroyo;

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 168

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please use the latest version (3.00) and check if that error comes again or not.
hi Brandsum I did what you told me but now it seems that I have another error

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue()' on a null object reference

upload_2019-8-21_12-10-58.png

Brandsum

Licensed User
Is that happening for the uploaded example? Did you change something in the example project? If yes can you post that project?

It's related to AHViewpage library. The error comes from the designercreateview of AHViewpager library.

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is that happening for the uploaded example? Did you change something in the example project? If yes can you post that project?

It's related to AHViewpage library. The error comes from the designercreateview of AHViewpager library.

hello if it is the example, I try to execute the example and I get this error what else can it be?

Brandsum

Licensed User
You can check the error log. That error comes from the designercreateview of AHViewpager library. Check if you are using android-28.jar and try to update android support library from SDK manager. The example is working fine for me (B4A 9.30).