B4XCode - We are coming back!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Morning Saif

The zip files for WEBRTC cannot be opened.

Regards

John.
Hello,

This is the wrong place to ask for support, you can either send me a PM or send us an email.

As for the .ZIP file, as you can see from the download link , it contains 2 files :
1- .z01
2- .zip

The original .ZIP file size was 100 MB , so we split the .ZIP file into 2 files using WinRAR, so download both files and use WinRAR to extract the .ZIP file.

Thank you,
Saif

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

This is the wrong place to ask for support, you can either send me a PM or send us an email.

As for the .ZIP file, as you can see from the download link , it contains 2 files :
1- .z01
2- .zip

The original .ZIP file size was 100 MB , so we split the .ZIP file into 2 files using WinRAR, so download both files and use WinRAR to extract the .ZIP file.

Thank you,
Saif
Thanks will try that

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @sfsameer, I've been quite away from the forum, but did notice your absence, as well as many other users and their worries about your well beeing.
I'm glad it was "just" material harm, and that you will eventually recover.
We have a saying in Portugal (in fact many aply, but I'll give you 2 of them);
After the robbers have passed, we lock the doors.
We don't teatch the priest how tp preach.

Nonetheless, I always thought that software business, like the one your company is, had a "special" OfLine-PC to run client files and, as someone said here, quarantine them.

Glad to have you back, and hope your company to get back to your feet again in no time.