Android Example B4Xgoodies_from_walt61 Online

Well,

As JamesGreaves requested,
"So do you not think it would be of value to have even something like @walt61 has created but online?"
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/complete-library-repository-click-here.109921/#post-686347

I got thinking about it. How hard it is to convert walt61's such a good hard work into online.
Converting the given xlsm to Google Sheet gave reload error.
Xls without macro also gave same reload error.
I made csv and tried to open in sheet, still same error.

Finally I opted for csv to html, http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-html.htm and then pasted the html text in a new gsheet. Voila it works !

Please note that the information is (c) walt61 and I will remove the link if not authorised to upload a online version of the same.

I just wanted to help fellow members here with an online option of the same.

Update:
version 2019-11-05, total 4870 rows.​
version 2019-11-11, total 4885 rows.​
version 2019-11-18, total 4894 rows.​
version 2019-11-26, total 4904 rows.​
version 2019-12-02, total 4907 rows.​
version 2019-12-09, total 4913 rows.​
version 2019-12-16, total 4923 rows.​
version 2019-12-23, total 4925 rows. Merry Christmas.​
version 2019-12-30, total 4933 rows. Happy New Year.​
version 2020-01-13, total 4945 rows.​
version 2020-01-20, total 4945 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-01-27, total 4953 rows.​
version 2020-02-03, total 4953 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-02-10, total 4969 rows.​
version 2020-02-17, total 4979 rows.​
version 2020-02-24, total 4995 rows.​
version 2020-03-02, total 5006 rows. Crossed 5K !​
version 2020-03-09, total 5014 rows. Happy Holi From India.​
version 2020-03-16, total 5027 rows.​
version 2020-03-23, total 5038 rows. World Lock-down due to Covid 19.​
version 2020-03-30, total 5051 rows. World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-06, total 5066 rows. and World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-14, total 5086 rows. India extended Lock-down till May 3, 2020.​
version 2020-04-20, total 5091 rows. Kinda getting used to working from Home.​
version 2020-04-27, total 5109 rows. Hope the lock down eases by next week.​
version 2020-05-05, total 5122 rows. Non teetotalers get in line, shops opened now.​
version 2020-05-11, total 5129 rows. Our locality in red zone now. Movement restricted.​
version 2020-05-18, total 5143 rows. Summer temperatures soaring and Covid too !!​
version 2020-05-26, total 5163 rows. Cyclone Ampham destroyed trees, electricity and our life line internet :(
version 2020-06-02, total 5178 rows. Life is limping back to whatever is left.​
version 2020-06-08, total 5198 rows. Covid, Ampham, Summer Heat ! What Next ?​
version 2020-06-15, total 5217 rows. If you living in peace now then you are gifted.​
version 2020-06-22, total 5225 rows. Still working from Home. Getting Office-sick​
version 2020-06-29, total 5234 rows. WOW ! Number of rows are now sequential ! Nearly !!​
version 2020-07-06, total 5243 rows. It is routine now.​
version 2020-07-14, total 5265 rows. B4A is version 10 ! now and have Cross Platform B4XPages !!​
version 2020-07-20, total 5276 rows. Everybody is going about their jobs now, with Mask on.​
version 2020-07-27, total 5290 rows. On / Off / On / Off i.e. Lock Down.​
version 2020-08-03, total 5307 rows. Today is Raksha Bandhan (India). Bonding Sister and Brother relationship.​
version 2020-08-10, total 5322 rows. Everything going on-line now. From Education to Shopping.​
version 2020-08-17, total 5335 rows. Celebrations are also now on-line !​
version 2020-08-24, total 5348 rows. WHO says COVID19 will not last long now. Phew !​
version 2020-08-31, total 5357 rows. Covid recovery rate is more than death rate now Thanks.​
version 2020-09-07, total 5373 rows. Not getting time to develop in B4X and it is frustrating than Covid lock down !!​
version 2020-09-14, total 5377 rows. Metro (Kolkata, India) starts at last, but with e-Pass !​
version 2020-09-21, total 5392 rows. Covid Pandemic still not over !!​
version 2020-09-28, total 5408 rows. Most people are going about there works, normally. Many without masks.​
version 2020-10-05, total 5416 rows. Political clashes everywhere in India. People forgot Covid !!​

The direct link of the sheet is given in Post#21

Regards,

Anand

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Licensed User
What's New Since Last Week (23 Aug 2021 to 30 Aug 2021)

B4XFTPFTP Server implemented with Socket and AsyncStreams [B4X]This is an example of using low level network features to implement a high level protocol. It is an implementation of a standard FTP server. You can use standard FTP client programs to send or receive files. As it is based on AsyncStreams and it can handle multiple concurrent connections. It is compatible with B4J, B4i and B4A.Note that only passive mode (which is the preferred method) is implemented.
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4JDatabaseSQLite JDBC - Library version updatesSQLite JDBC - Library version updates
B4JTable/GridCustomListView multiselections for desktopCustomListView multiselections for desktop
B4IInteropShare data from your app with ActivityViewControllerActivityViewController allows the user to share data from your app using the standard share dialog. It was added in iPhone library v2.00.
B4JDatabaseNew sqlite-jdbc version 3.36.0.2 [2021.08.25]New sqlite-jdbc version 3.36.0.2 [2021.08.25]
B4AB4AStart AndroidStudio Emulator from B4ASince the B4A integrated AVD Manager doesnt work for me , im using the Emulator of the Android Studio. To avoid opening the AS IDE everytime, im using the B4A Comment links to start the emulator directly.
B4XHome automationGarage Door Opener (with source code)Attached a B4A and a B4R app. You will need an ESP8266 and a remote. The ESP8266 sends a FCM message to the B4A app when someone rings the bell. From the B4A app, you can send a mqtt message to the ESP to close the contacts of a remote to open a garage door. You can send the mqtt message from the app or from a widget.
B4IFile handlingList of methods to access external resources or share to external appsThere are all kinds of ways to share files with other apps or access external resources. Here is a short summary of the available methods.
B4JB4JUsing the Within Class Full Access Feature [Example]Using the Within Class Full Access Feature [Example]
B4XBCTextEngineBCTextEngine / BBCodeView - Text engine + BBCode parser + Rich Text View [B4X] [BETA]This is a cross platform library with several features:
- Text drawing engine.
- Text layout engine.
- BBCode parser.
- A custom view that connects everything.
B4ATextviewMetroUI_TextView [B4A] [B4i] [XUI]We have made our first special component and put it into use. We Have No Expectations. If you want, you can take the codes with winrar and open B4Xlib codes, edit and duplicate them. Because Sharing is Good.
B4JDatabasejtds jdbc driver with standalone packagejtds jdbc driver with standalone package
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.
The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.

It is an evolution of Erels' Android Charts Framwork.

It has automatic scales, automatic text size according to the chart size.
These can also be set manually.

Demoprograms for all three products.
Tested on PC, Android Samsung S6, Samsung Tab S2, iPhone 6 and iPad.
B4XDatabaseRecordSet: A class that extends the functionality of lists of same length arrays [B4X] [class]A recordset is a data structure that consists of a collection of database records. The RecordSet Class (Standard) adds the following functions to standard recordsets, without the use of a database such as MySQL or SQLite:
1. Named fields or alternatively loading external .csv/.txt files with field headers
2. Auto-detection of field type (numeric, categorical, or date)
3. Full indexing - all values in all fields are indexed (surprisingly, this works for recordsets up to 50000 records or more, depending on number of fields)
4. Sorting (Up/Down, Numeric/Categorical/ Date) (The indexing function uses B4XOrderedMaps, which are sorted during initialization, and after changes)
5. Searching
6. Filtering to subsets
7. Inserting, Deleting, Replacing records
8. Cloning
9. Data Summaries (descriptive statistics of any field (whether numeric, categorical, or date)
B4AFTPAndroid FTP tutorialAndroid FTP tutorial
B4JComms & NetworkSetting a dynamic address IP in namecheap. Program + sourceSetting a dynamic address IP in Namecheap.com. Program + source
B4AB4ABasicIDE Suite 3 - Now further improvedSignificant changes from BasicIDE Suite version 2
B4JB4J ServerSpark Framework POCSpark Framework POC to map a dynamic URL in a Server Handler
B4AFirebaseCrashlytics - crash reportsCrashlytics is a crash reporting service similar to FirebaseCrash. It is part of Firebase services and it will probably replace FirebaseCrash at some point. It requires B4A v7.8+.
B4JBAnanoVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4AComms & NetworkInternet / Website wait for connection and keep trying X timesInternet / Website wait for connection and keep trying X times
B4AWebViewWebViewExtras Examples for beginnersWebViewExtras Examples for beginners
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingxGauges Class [B4X] [XUI]Having seen this thread fuel gauge, it challenged me and I wrote this CustomView xGauges Class. It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J. The xGauges.bas file is located in the B4J project and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i. The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.

AnandGupta

Licensed User
What's New Since Last Week (30 Aug 2021 to 06 Sep 2021)
B4ATable/GridxCLV with Navigation ButtonsA modified xCLV to display navigation button to scroll up or down to bottom.
B4XImagesUse WebView to show large images [B4X]Use WebView to show large images [B4X]
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4AImagesProfessional picture downloaderProfessional picture downloader
B4JAI/MLLibrary or Question [NLP]In this tutorial we will try to detect whether the text belongs to a question thread or a library thread.
B4AImagesA Simple Way to Diplay Gif ImagesA Simple Way to Diplay Gif Images (in a WebView)
B4JAI/MLSentiment analysis [NLP]The "sentiment" feature in the example project, uses NLP document categorizer feature to find whether the text is negative or positive.
B4JHome automationFrench smartmeter LinkyFrench smartmeter Linky
B4JAI/MLOpenNLP - Text analysis [NLP]OpenNLP - Text analysis [NLP]
B4ALabelLEDLabel 1.01This allows you to make a label with tiny indicator on left which can be turned on or off (with any choice of color)

AnandGupta

Licensed User
What's New Since Last Week (06 Sep 2021 to 13 Sep 2021)

B4XChartsxGraph Class and b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]The xGraph Class and B4XLib allows graphic analysis of signals. The graph holds a given number of curves (10 by default) with a given number of samples (10000 by default) these values can be defined in the Designer. All curves have the same number of samples with the same X signal.
B4XB4XSD XUIView2 [B4X] [XUI]the second series of XUI Views
B4XB4XB4XExecCondLM [B4X] [B4XLib]Call a sub from a list using variable parameters/conditions
B4IImagesZoomable ImageView [custom view]Zoomable ImageView [custom view]
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4JDatabasejRDC2jRDC2 - B4J implementation of RDC (Remote Database Connector)
B4AWebViewWebViewAssetLoader - the demoQuestions about webview's failing to load local resources under sdk30 are starting to pop up occasionally. What it boils down to is google wants you to use the https:// scheme to load local resources into webviews. This is a problem if you don't run a secure server on the same device as the app.
B4XBCTextEngineBCTextEngine / BBCodeView - Text engine + BBCode parser + Rich Text View [B4X] [BETA]This is a cross platform library with several features:
- Text drawing engine.
- Text layout engine.
- BBCode parser.
B4IButtonBarbutton eventsBarbutton events
B4XB4XB4X Help programB4X Help program
B4AAudio/VideoGet resolution of video from fileGet resolution of video from file
B4XLinuxUsing/running B4A and/or B4J on 64 bit Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon with 64 bit Wine [B4X]Using/running B4A and/or B4J on 64 bit Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon with 64 bit Wine [B4X]
B4XDatabasejRDC2 + MySql CRUD + Login [B4XPages]jRDC2 + MySql CRUD + Login [B4XPages]
B4JB4JABBackgroundWorkers [extracted from jServer]This library is just an extraction of the Background Worker functionality in the jServer library. I needed this functionality but did not want to include the whole Jetty part.

AnandGupta

Licensed User
What's New Since Last Week (13 Sep 2021 to 20 Sep 2021)

B4AList- and scrollviewCLVNested - Allows nesting CLVsPutting a CLV inside another one will not work out of the box. The inner list will not be scrollable. CLVNested makes it possible. Limitations:
- One list per item.
- The user will not be able to interact with the inner list views.
- Will not work with other extensions that "steal" the touch events such as CLVSwipe.
B4JFile handlingThe Ultimate File Management PHP Functions The Ultimate File Management PHP Functions
B4XB4XpagesB4XPages + B4XDrawer [B4X]B4XPages + B4XDrawer [B4X]
B4ACameraIntent Based CameraThis example uses an intent to take a picture with the default camera app. It is based on this tutorial: https://developer.android.com/training/camera/photobasics.html
B4AMenuCreate SlideMenu with 2 PanelCreate SlideMenu with 2 Panel
B4XMenuCreate SlideMenu with B4XDrawerCreate SlideMenu with B4XDrawer
B4AFile handlingFile ChooseFile Choose
B4AGoogleAdd In App Purchases on the fly to your B4A and B4i projects [CHARGEABLE] [Class][Class] Add In App Purchases on the fly to your B4A and B4i projects [CHARGEABLE]
B4AAudio/VideoExoPlayer - MediaPlayer / VideoView AlternativeExoPlayer is an open source project that replaces the native MediaPlayer and VideoView types. It supports more media formats, it is more powerful and more customizable.
B4JPrintSD: Bluetooth Printer B4JBT_Printer library allows you to print text (and soon image) to a bluetooth thermal printers. It is similar to the BT_Printer library for Android, and implementations, events and methods are almost identical. We are working to have the same library for all platforms. On iOS it will be different because it uses BLE, but we will try to standardize the use.
B4AIRC / IMFull Chat [NovaChat]Full Chat [NovaChat]
B4APrintSD: Bluetooth PrinterPrint text on bluetooth thermal printers.
B4JB4JSD: XUI_DragView [B4A] [XUI]This library handles drag and drop of XUI views. It is a simple library with few methods but it only serves to drag the space already indicated.
B4IImagesZoomable ImageView [custom view]Zoomable ImageView [custom view]
B4JDatabasePostgreSQL - fetch size when selecting from a large tablePostgreSQL - fetch size when selecting from a large table
B4JOSGet Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]Get Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]
B4XThemeLight theme B4XDateTemplate [B4X]Example of customizing B4XDialog and B4XDateTemplate.
B4XViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/100383/#content). The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4XB4XABMaterial B4xgoodiesB4xgoodies is a scraping util made by @walt61 to search for libs/snippets/tutorials from a XLSM downloadable file via Dropbox (updated every week or so) I'd want to learn ABMaterial, so I've adapted the existing B4J app to a ABMaterial Webapp; I'd think it could be a easier task but ABMaterial is so huge ! (but also so powerful, thanks to the incredible work of @alwaysbusy )
B4XB4XB4Xgoodies_from_walt61 OnlineWeb based version of the B4Xgoodies Excel workbook
B4XB4XB4Xgoodies ExcelYou're looking at it: a maintained library/class/code module/... inventory
B4XB4XB4Xgoodies viewer in B4JViewer program for the B4Xgoodies Excel workbook

AnandGupta

Licensed User
What's New Since Last Week (20 Sep 2021 to 27 Sep 2021)

B4ASpeechSpeechRecognitionNoUI - google speech recognition without popupWith this, you can add speech recognition feature to your application without google speech recognition popup
B4RStringsrURL - UrlEncode and UrlDecodeAllows you to UrlEncode and UrlDecode strings in order to use them in URLs
B4APermissionsPermission Dialog Won't DisplayPermission Dialog Won't Display
B4AUI designOnline Course App UI Example + Source Code [UI] [B4A]Online Course App UI Example + Source Code [UI] [B4A]
B4RSerial commrSPISPI library for Arduino
B4JBAnanoNew object BANanoRouter [BANano]New object BANanoRouter [BANano]
B4JBAnanoUsing Background Workers in your WebApps [introduction] [BANano]Using Background Workers in your WebApps [introduction] [BANano]
- Text drawing engine.
- Text layout engine.
- BBCode parser.
B4JTable/GridCustomListView multiselections for desktopCustomListView multiselections for desktop
B4APaymentPaystack B4A Android LibraryThis is a library for easy integration of Paystack with your Android application with B4A.
B4JBAnanoVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4XImagesAdding ImageViews above HugeImageView [B4X]Adding ImageViews above HugeImageView [B4X]
B4AAudio/VideoExoPlayer - MediaPlayer / VideoView AlternativeExoPlayer is an open source project that replaces the native MediaPlayer and VideoView types. It supports more media formats, it is more powerful and more customizable.
B4JPrintSD: Bluetooth Printer B4JBT_Printer library allows you to print text (and soon image) to a bluetooth thermal printers. It is similar to the BT_Printer library for Android, and implementations, events and methods are almost identical. We are working to have the same library for all platforms. On iOS it will be different because it uses BLE, but we will try to standardize the use.
B4XB4XA Hierarchical Class Generator [B4X]Generates data manipulation classes (source code, .bas modules) based on a string that describes the data structure
B4AImagesHugeImageView - show very large imagesHugeImageView - show very large images
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.
The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.

It is an evolution of Erels' Android Charts Framwork.

It has automatic scales, automatic text size according to the chart size.
These can also be set manually.

Demoprograms for all three products.
Tested on PC, Android Samsung S6, Samsung Tab S2, iPhone 6 and iPad.
B4AList- and scrollviewCLVNested - Allows nesting CLVsPutting a CLV inside another one will not work out of the box. The inner list will not be scrollable. CLVNested makes it possible. Limitations:
- One list per item.
- The user will not be able to interact with the inner list views.
- Will not work with other extensions that "steal" the touch events such as CLVSwipe.
B4JFile handlingThe Ultimate File Management PHP FunctionsThe Ultimate File Management PHP Functions