B4J Question [BANanoVuetifyAD3] Why do Select and Textfields get a white field with a grey boarders ?

Hi,

I try to add select and textfields in Visual/Abstract Designer and I get a white field which is not present in the Kitchen Sink demo, see picture:
WhiteBoarderProblem.png

I can not see anything that differs in the generated html code between mine and the Kitchen Sink Demo.
I do not want the white field with the grey boarder.

Any suggestions how to solve my issue ?

Solution
Ok found it... my fault, I had BANanoSkeleton added as library. When I removed it then it looks like it should.
Mashiane thanks for the help. I might have an other problem also but I might comeback with that later.
I think I can see in the styles window why I get the white field and gray border.
WhiteBoarderProblem2.png

That is from the kitchen sink demo and you can see that button, input select, textarea is transparent and border-style none.

WhiteBoarderProblem3.png

The yellow parts differs and if I change in this window where the red arrows are from background white #fff to transparent and uncheck the border then it looks ok.
But where are those options set when I compile the code ?
I did play around with what kind of field it is in the abstract designer but I need it to be a number field and that is what I set it to now.
It did look like this from the beginning when I just added the Select or VSelect box without anything else.
And if I change these values then the selectbox also changes.
It does not matter which browser I use. I have tried with chrome, firefox, opera and edge it all looks the same.

And if I tick everything off in the designer it still looks the same.
But I have TextArea NoResize, Dense, HideDetails and Outlined checked for the Textfields and the same for the Select except for the TextArea NoResize.

BR
Christian

Upvote 0
Ok found it... my fault, I had BANanoSkeleton added as library. When I removed it then it looks like it should.
Mashiane thanks for the help. I might have an other problem also but I might comeback with that later.

Upvote 0
Solution