Best paying AdMob Alternatives?

Multiverse app

Licensed User
Longtime User
For last 6 months, I am seeing very low RPM. No matter how many page views I get, Estimated earnings are low.

What are the best (and trusted) AdMob alternatives you know?

Multiverse app

Licensed User
Longtime User
I use admob and it's working great. How are you serving ads? banners or interstitials?
Hi,
I am using both, banners and interstitials (banners for the most part). And for 64k to 100k requests, the estimated earnings are only $10, making the RPM 0.31.
Are the above numbers normal? We used to have RPM quite high till the last year.

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
use interstitials as much as you can, for me at least, they make way more money than banners (more than 5 times). For 5819 interstitial requests yesterday, I made £28.85, RPM of £12.51. There were 2306 impressions. Be sure to check that your ads are actually being shown, not just requested, the number of impressions should be high, not just the number of requests.

Just to add, I don't pester the users with lots of ads, they'll typically see two or three in a play session.

Last edited:

melonZgz

Licensed User
Longtime User
use interstitials as much as you can, for me at least, they make way more money than banners (more than 5 times). For 5819 interstitial requests yesterday, I made £28.85, RPM of £12.51. There were 2306 impressions. Be sure to check that your ads are actually being shown, not just requested, the number of impressions should be high, not just the number of requests.

Just to add, I don't pester the users with lots of ads, they'll typically see two or three in a play session.

And you won't get those numbers in any other advertising network.
When my game (catapult) was at its best I was using adbuddiz. I used to show (show, not request) from 10K to 20K interstitials per day, and my earnings were about 10$ a day. More or less same results with other companies (chartboost...)
Having said that, it depends a lot on how you show the ads. If you show a lot of ads per session your RMP will be lower

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
earnings are (partly) based on clicks/impressions. so it's better to have 10 clicks on 1000 impressions than 10 on 5000.

only a lot of impressions is kind of meaningless.