iOS Question Binary Rejected - Apps that exhibit bugs will be rejected

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
They don't provide any crash logs, just replayed with text. I don't have iPad Air 2 to test my app.

2.2 Details

We discovered bugs in your app when reviewed on the iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.3 on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks.
After tapping the in-app purchase, the app is unresponsive. The user is unable to initiate an in-app purchase.

Next Steps

Please run your app on a device to identify the issue(s), then revise and resubmit your app for review.

If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in the Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.

For new apps, uninstall all previous versions of your app from a device, then install and follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s). For updates, install the new version as an update to the previous version, then follow the steps to reproduce the issue(s).

Resources
If you have difficulty reproducing a reported issue, please try testing the workflow described in Technical Q&A QA1764: How to reproduce bugs reported against App Store submissions.

If you have code-level questions after utilizing the above resources, you may wish to consult with Apple Developer Technical Support. When the DTS engineer follows up with you, please be ready to provide:
- complete details of your rejection issue(s)
- screenshots
- steps to reproduce the issue(s)
- symbolicated crash logs - if your issue results in a crash log

B4X:
Sub cmdBuyPro_Click

MyStore.RequestPayment("proversion")

End Sub

Private Sub MyStore_PurchaseCompleted (Success As Boolean, Product As Purchase)

'Log("Purchase completed")

If Product.IsInitialized Then
        'Log("Product: " & Product.ProductIdentifier & ", date=" & DateTime.Time(Product.TransactionDate) & ", Transaction identifier=" & Product.TransactionIdentifier)
    End If

Log("Success = " & Success)

If Success = True Then   
        File.WriteString(File.DirDocuments, "buyapp.txt", "1")   
        If AdView1.IsInitialized = True Then
            AdView1.Visible = False
        End If
        lblApp.Text = "PRO"
        lblApp.TextColor = Colors.RGB(238, 238, 238)
    End If

End Sub

Private Sub cmdRestore_Click

MyStore.RestoreTransactions

End Sub

Private Sub MyStore_TransactionsRestored (Success As Boolean)

Log ("Restore: " & Success)

If Success = True Then   
        Toast.ToastMessageShow("Success", True)   
    End If

End Sub

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have sent you email with project.
I think problem is only on this particular device iPad Air 2 (64bit iOS) running iOS 8.3, but I'm not sure because they response is inconclusive.

Upvote 0