red30

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X:
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Out: Command line invocation:
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild clean

note: Using new build system
error: Could not delete `/Users/erel/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build` because it was not created by the build system.

Error: ** CLEAN FAILED **
I am getting the error on the primary and "prefer the second" servers. As I understand it, this error will disappear after a few hours. Is it possible to get rid of this error somehow faster and continue working? Why is this error happening? Am I doing something wrong?

lucasheer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I fix this by doing Tools -> Clean Project

Seems to happen when I accidentally try to build twice or release and build.

Upvote 0

red30

Licensed User
Longtime User
I fix this by doing Tools -> Clean Project
Seems to happen when I accidentally try to build twice or release and build.
Tools -> Clean Project doesn't help. I still get this error ....
It looks like an Xcode bug. It resolves automatically after a hour or two. Switching to the secondary builder should fix it in most cases.
Yes I do (switch to secondary builder). But on the second builder, the same error can occur. And it turns out that on both builder I have this error and I cannot work for the next two hours. Maybe there are some other ways to solve this error? Or what am I doing wrong that I can get such an error on both builder?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

red30

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hard to say. Are you the only one who uses the hosted builder id?
Yes, and I do all the work on one computer. And on it I get an error from both servers. This has happened to me 2 times already.

Upvote 0

NOYCA

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi! I'm trying to compile an app, and have the same problem. Have you resolved this? How?
Regards

Upvote 0