By Demand

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone :)

As suggested by a very dear friend @Cableguy , This will work as follows :

You need a library or a custom view to be developed/wrapped :
1- If the library would take less than 72 hours to be developed then we will send it to you for free and we will sell it in the forum ,we would also give you 20% of each sale the library makes.
(Via paypal, by the end of every week)

2- If the library would take more than 72 hours then we will send you the price cost, and if you accept then we will not sell it in the forum and it will be sold for you only (exclusive licenses)

You can request :
1- Libraries from scratch or a library wrap (B4A, B4J)
2- Custom views (B4A, B4J)

If you are interested, please send us an email @ : [email protected] and the title has to be [Custom development] and we will get back to you right away.

*Also guys if you would like us to add a 3rd option to the request list please let us know.

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been asked a few times on a helpdesk/ticketing system. My previous company is using a software call spiceworks. I like the feature where a staff who has problem will send an email to an email (exchange or whatever mail server) then the software will automatically generate a new ticket to the respective recipients fall under the same department. Is this difficult?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been asked a few times on a helpdesk/ticketing system. My previous company is using a software call spiceworks. I like the feature where a staff who has problem will send an email to an email (exchange or whatever mail server) then the software will automatically generate a new ticket to the respective recipients fall under the same department. Is this difficult?
It is not a library, much less a View.

You need a library or a custom view to be developed/wrapped

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

Could you please check this project :

it does contain ticketing system, project management, each project is linked to a certain team, etc...

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

Could you please check this project :

it does contain ticketing system, project management, each project is linked to a certain team, etc...

Thank you,
Saif
Also it does contain internal emailing system, it's pretty much like any Jira system but with more features :)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it almost come close but the main feature I am looking for is the ability to monitor incoming emails and the other logic that make it a complete automated ticketing system.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it almost come close but the main feature I am looking for is the ability to monitor incoming emails and the other logic that make it a complete automated ticketing system.
Please tell us the full project details and we will add it to the list of the projects by demand which we will start developing starting this week :)

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please tell us the full project details and we will add it to the list of the projects by demand which we will start developing starting this week :)
I just have these 2 points as basic idea. You can refer to spiceworks to check it’s features. It is a free software and may still lack of many features.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just have these 2 points as basic idea. You can refer to spiceworks to check it’s features. It is a free software and may still lack of many features.
Added to the list, and if we have any question while we are developing it we will contact you via PM.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is not a b4a or b4j library but this would really be cool if we would have it:

making 3d games for ios!

Kevin Hartin

Licensed User
Hello everyone :)

As suggested by a very dear friend @Cableguy , This will work as follows :

You need a library or a custom view to be developed/wrapped :
1- If the library would take less than 72 hours to be developed then we will send it to you for free and we will sell it in the forum ,we would also give you 20% of each sale the library makes.
(Via paypal, by the end of every week)

2- If the library would take more than 72 hours then we will send you the price cost, and if you accept then we will not sell it in the forum and it will be sold for you only (exclusive licenses)

You can request :
1- Libraries from scratch or a library wrap (B4A, B4J)
2- Custom views (B4A, B4J)

If you are interested, please send us an email @ : [email protected] and the title has to be [Custom development] and we will get back to you right away.

*Also guys if you would like us to add a 3rd option to the request list please let us know.

Thank you,
Saif
Saif,

I am needing a couple of drivers wrapped... see https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ping-of-a-printer-and-card-reader-jar.134303/

I emailed you about 4 months ago, but no reply

I hope you can help out,
Kev