iOS Question Cannot connect with new iPad to the hosted builder server to transfer apps

Lawkie

Licensed User
Hi all,

I Cannot connect with new iPad to the hosted builder server to transfer apps.

I have added the UDID to the profile. (I See it in the b4i.mobileprovision file on the server)
I have the certificate installed and also it is activated it on the iPad but still no cigar.

see below the error

IMG_0001.png

as you can see 192.168.178.52 is my server and I can reach it from my iPad (see page) but when I click on the install button it says that I cannot reach the server. The Firewall is not activated on my server.

With what port does the iPad connect to the server so I can activate the firewall again.

what could be the issue?

thanks in advanced
L@wrence

Lawkie

Licensed User
You are using a local builder, not the hosted builder. First step is to try it with the hosted builder. I will send you a temporary account.
I a am sorry for the misunderstanding.
I was indeed talking abou the local builder.

I have used the test account and that is working fine in all before mentioned occasions. (bidge, debug and release app)

Upvote 0

Lawkie

Licensed User
I have trusted and activated the certificate.

I have found someone who had the same issue.

only my local server is not a VM.

Upvote 0

Lawkie

Licensed User
My mac had an issue of not closing perfectly my VPN.
I have now started the VPN and started the b4ibuilderserver and now got the VPN address.
I closed the b4ibuilderserver and the VPN. I started the b4ibuilderserver and now I got the right address without using the key.txt using the manual IP address .

You may now close this threat

Upvote 0