iOS Question Can't connect to b4i-bridge

Swtheworld

Licensed User
My b4i-bridge can provide the IP address and my laptop can also detect the address. However, the bridge kept loading after I click the address in device IP address. I've deleted the bridge and reinstalled for several times but didn't work tho.

RJB

Licensed User
Longtime User
My b4i-bridge can provide the IP address and my laptop can also detect the address. However, the bridge kept loading after I click the address in device IP address. I've deleted the bridge and reinstalled for several times but didn't work tho.
When that happens to me I am either using an old version of the B4A bridge or I haven't enabled USB Debugging on the device!

Upvote 0

Swtheworld

Licensed User
Moved to B4i forum.

You are able to install B4i-Bridge, right?

What exactly happens when you try to run a debug app?

Today it still doesn't work in my company...The IDE keeps trying to connect to b4i-bridge but nothing happened. I'm able to install B4i-Bridge and the bridge just can't be connected. Is there any possible influence from my company or phone signal?

Upvote 0

Swtheworld

Licensed User
It is possible that your company network doesn't allow the PC to connect to the iPhone device. Are you able to ping the ip address from the PC?
But actually, I connected both laptop and iPhone to Xfinity public WiFi, still can't work. Once I'm home, everything's ok. It's wired.

Upvote 0